For over 30 years, Wabash Mfg. Inc. has been a progressive custom Manufacturing/Repair company. We pride ourselves on offering solutions to the ever-changing global and Canadian mining/oilfield industries.
We have 120+ full-time employees on a 22-acre site located in the industrial area in Westlock, AB (about an hour north of Edmonton). AND GROWING!!!!
This key position has three main areas of focus:
a. Work directly with engineering and project management staff to ensure that all fluid transport and mining equipment products are manufactured and labeled in accordance with the governing codes and standards.
b. Regularly work with government agencies & interpret regulations
c. Communicate with equipment dealers and manufacturers regarding compliance concerns
d. Perform centre of gravity calculations
e. Carry out regular maintenance and updates of the Quality Control manual
f. Able to work with minimal supervision
a. Experience dealing with brokerage firms
b. Handle export documentation
c. Communicate import details to vendors
3) Mechanical Engineering
a. Successful completion of Technologist program would be a definite asset
b. Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD is an asset
c. Assist in Drafting Dept as needed
- Provides training and on-going mentoring
- Offers excellent wages (range of $26.00-31.50/hr)
- Offers bonuses based on attendance and health initiatives
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan and a matching RRSP program
- Operates as a small business, yet presents opportunities of a large corporation
- Believes that time for family and recreation is important so we never work weekends
Please send resume, references and salary expectations by fax to 780-349-4716 or apply on-line at www.wabash.ca. _Please only candidates who are already able to work in Canada only._
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.