Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a progressive custom Manufacturing/Repair company. As the western Canadian and global mining/oilfield sectors constantly grow and evolve, we strive to deliver world class products designed and built right here in Alberta.
We have 120+ full-time employees on a 22-acre site located in the industrial area in Westlock, AB (about an hour north of Edmonton). We work a 44-hour work week (Mon-Fri).
There are long-term opportunities available for personnel who bring enthusiasm, professionalism, and long-term commitment to this job opening.
Come and join our growing Drafting & Design department in this permanent, full-time position!
- Have successfully completed a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Certificate would be a benefit
- Have experience with 3D modelling software, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
- Have experience developing jigs & fixtures would be an asset
- Have hands-on shop/manual mill & lathe experience
- Can work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Are punctual and dedicated to the team you work with
- Create initial and on-going CNC programing using Pro-Nest and Flow software
- Perform QA on parts/material to ensure they are within tolerance
- Develop & maintain ideal machine settings for waterjet & HD plasma table
- Provide support to shops regarding changes, updates, etc
- Offers a minimum of $9000 annual bonuses based on attendance and health initiatives
- Offers excellent wages, training and on-going mentoring
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan and a matching RRSP program
- Operates as a small business, yet presents opportunities of a large corporation
- Believes that time for family and recreation is important so we rarely work weekends
Please send resume, references, transcript, and salary expectations by applying here or on-line at www.wabash.ca.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.