We are looking for the right person with the following skills to join our team:
- Minimum 2 year accounting diploma with a GPA of 3.8 or higher
- Minimum 5 years related accounting experience (AR, AP, Payroll Functions)
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word 2010
- Accurate data entry capability and attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal english communication skills
- Must be able to work in Canada immediately
(Wabash is not prepared to provide an LMO for foreign workers at this time)
This role is best suited to an individual with strong organizational skills, positive attitude and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
This is a full-time, permanent position working 44 hours/week Monday-Friday (no shift work). Wabash Mfg. Inc. offers excellent wages, matching RRSP, health benefits and other incentive programs.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.
Please send resume along with references and salary expectations by applying online at www.wabash.ca before August 31, 2013. Only applicants with the minimum qualifications need apply.
Wabash Mfg Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of custom mobile fluid transport equipment and the retail sales of domestic and...