o Facilitate the development and implementation of tactical e-business model plans with a focus on delivering solutions aligned with the overall e-business objectives and strategies while optimizing customer value and portfolio results.
o Monitor and respond to online channel performance issues and implement online market strategies to improve performance.
o Assist with strategic / functional planning
o Provide guidance to cross functional support roles.
o Set and enforce standards that ensure site accessibility for users with disabilities or impairments.
o Assess the quality of experience for both internal and external customers.
o Provide guidance to content owners for compatibility with the online environment in adherence to corporate policies and guidelines. Co-ordinate and manage the web publishing and quality assurance process with contributors
o Implement, and enforce web site appropriate use and privacy policies.
o Track and evaluate new standards, technologies and trends in website development, design and delivery and performance.
o Monitor the competitive online landscape for recommendations that could enhance WSPS’s competitive position.
Plan / Design / Build and Implement
- Gather primary, secondary research to understand external customers.
- Utilize research, web analytics and consultations with internal stakeholders to identify goals for planning, design and development.
- Facilitate cross functional teams, gather requirements for design and architectural plans
- Identify, recommend and prioritize new web features and applications in conjunction with business requirements by aligning with best practices in online marketing and e-Commerce.
- Assist in the development of Key Performance Indicators and create standard reporting on those identified metrics, interpret the data and recommend appropriate responses.
- Project manage multiple projects under tight resource constraints meeting approved business outcomes, timelines and budget allocations.
- Prepare a long-term plan for e-commerce, online communities and web content development, including standards and guidelines, based on business goals and input from stakeholders.
- Participate and oversee online product application roll-outs including ownership for User Acceptance Testing and production implementation.
- Act as Liaison with key internal and external stakeholders to prepare content for the corporate web site, peripheral web sites, online applications and e-marketing initiatives as required.
- Execute operational / functional plans to meet proposed ROI / expected value
- Provide orientation and training to all operational support for web content, online communities and e-commerce business models.
- Provide oversight for all aspects of web content management system for format, integrity, currency and relevancy including documents, contracts, guides, handbooks, policies, procedures, graphics, sound files, multimedia, and any other collateral deemed as web content.
- Monitor website e-commerce systems for smooth operations and optimization of online sales conversions.
- Gather, prepare and publish content as required to support e-commerce operations, resources and integrated topic pages. Create and maintain navigation and usability tools such as FAQ’s, Site Map and Search index for web site users.
- Monitor, analyze and report on Web site analytics as required.
- Provide second tier support to external clients for inquiries relating to e-commerce or online communities.
- Perform other duties as required to deliver exceptional service and to support corporate website and software applications.
- Monitor website email/form responses.
- Run customer satisfaction surveys across the web site and reports results.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high degree of competence in the following areas:
- Demonstrated knowledge of web technologies and software development.
- Strong project management skills.
- Presentation skills, ability to speak in front of groups
- Excellent understanding of IT/Web infrastructure, communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
- Hands-on experience with software design practices, relational databases, and data-driven Web applications.
- Working knowledge of Web authoring, protocols, development, and publishing tools.
- Experience working with web content management systems.
- Thorough knowledge of human-to-computer interaction and graphical user interface design.
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and meeting business requirements.
- Strong understanding of other Internet programming languages and graphics design programs, including [Java, PHP, .Net, SQL, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop].
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy, accessibility practices and laws.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office software including Internet Explorer, Word and Excel,
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS (latest version), set-up, trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, T-SQL, ADO.NET.
- Knowledge of XML, XSL, XSLT concepts.
- Knowledge of SOAP and web services related concepts.
- Knowledge of .NET framework and one or more languages (VB, C#, C++).
- Knowledge of JDE/PSFT technical architecture (database design, development, and interoperability preferred Microsoft SQL.).
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or degree in e-Commerce Management, Media Production or Web Design and/or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with website management, e-commerce, e-marketing.
Complete application will include:
Indeed - 8 months ago
Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS) provides industry-specific health and safety products, training and consulting services to...