Tutor Doctor is a leading in-home tutoring franchise based in Toronto, with offices across Canada, US, UK, Ireland, the Caribbean and Latin America.
Tutor Doctor is one of the fastest growing Franchises globally.
The role of the IT Analyst is to provide analytical and technical support to the efficient day-to-day operation of corporate office and franchise network worldwide.
- Resolve and update tickets requests from home office/franchisees via ticketing system
- SQL and working with MYSQL
- Domain Management (transfer of domains, registering domains, nameservers)
- Working with web servers - VPS/Linux Environments
- Networking (data switches/firewalls)
- Operational/Internal Support to Home office team
- Troubleshoot/Resolve Hardware/Software requests
- Update IT Knowledge Base
- Register/Administer Web Panel for Email Hosting/Web Hosting & Domains
- Follow and adhere to IT Policies and procedures
- Cloud Management on Servers (AWS)
- Self-education by staying current with system information change and updates
- Escalate tickets to Level 2
- Follow Tutor Doctor IT SLAs
- Excellent written and oral communication & customer service skills
- Min. 2 years of IT similar experience and Degree in Computer Science or related industry
- Domain management and networking experience
- Web Server Knowledge of VPS/Linux Environments
- Proven time management abilities as well as strong analytical and technical knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Very good organizational and priority-setting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
- Passionately focused on driving projects & IT success
- Open-minded, coachable, dedicated to excellence, driven, creative and organized
- Able to multi-task and work on various projects and meet strict deadlines
- Must have a positive “can-do" attitude
- Must be able to thrive in a high-energy environment
Tutor Doctor of St. Charles County and surrounding areas is a private, one-on-one tutoring service, designed to help students in all grades,...