Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
The Senior CRM Developer is responsible for design and development of Customer Relationship Management programs and applications to support and enhance internal applications at World Vision. The Sr. CRM Developer must be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment to develop, enhance and maintain CRM solutions. The Sr. CRM developer must be able to work with the business stakeholders to document functional requirements and then design the technical specifications and develop the solution to meet the requirements and stringent unit testing of that functionality. The Senior CRM Developer may also be required to create the functional requirements for smaller projects, and maintenance requests and work with third party developers.
- Determine, define, develop, customize and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 software solutions
- Test, deploy, document, maintain, update and upgrade CRM solutions
- Assess and interpret business process rules and requirements to develop solutions to meet the business needs
- Providing input and advice regarding CRM capabilities and functions to IT and Business Units
- Stay current with CRM upgrades and abilities of software platform
- Contribute as part of the Software Development Team and provide guidance to more junior developers
- Contributes to project success by ensuring that the product is built according to the requirements and is built correctly; manages the expectation of business stakeholders; serves as the architect of effective business solutions; and supports the project momentum from start to finish
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must work extremely well in a highly collaborative environment
- Must be able to solve difficult problems by synthesizing complex information and designing solution
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- University Degree in an information technology or computer science discipline
- 5 years’ experience in an information technology role as a developer
- Experience in Microsoft CRM customization and development preferred
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website:
Application deadline is December 21, 2012.
Indeed - 12 months ago
World Vision International, founded in the USA in 1977, is an evangelical relief and development umbrella organization whose stated goal is...