Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Direct Mail, Pledge & Emergency, this position directly contributes towards raising funds through Direct Marketing programs including Direct Mail, Email, Gift Catalogue Acquisition & Cultivation, Pledge products and Emergency Response. This role works closely with other Marketing Coordinators, Programs, Donor Insight and Customer Service to ensure high level of donor satisfaction, accountability and quality execution. Programs supported by this position raise approximately $22 million annually.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and execution of SG programs, including managing integration across channels for maximum effectiveness
- Review results and costs of each direct mail campaign to ensure efficiency and to make recommendation for future campaigns, including email and online
- Project manage and coordinate cross functional key initiatives including: * existing Pledge products, along with, development of new pledge products as required, or
- acquistion and cultivation of Gift Catalogue donation
- Help coordinate emergency response, as necessary along with support for any other SG initiatives
Overall knowledge and skills:
- Good understanding of Marketing, Direct Response and Fundraising principles
- Strong project management and supervisory skills to coordinate projects and direct the work of agency, liaise with other departments such as I&CP and Donor Insight
- Ability to think creatively about new marketing approaches that fit with overall strategic direction and marketing objectives
Specific knowledge and skills
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years marketing or related experience
- Good understanding and application of Direct Response marketing knowledge
- Understanding of World Vision Canada's donor
- Ability to suggest creative approaches to opportunities or exisiting challenges
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, problem solve and to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website:
http://www.worldvision.ca/careers Application deadline is December 21, 2012.