Company: Wolseley Mechanical Group, BC
Position: Showroom Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Kitchen & Bath Classics, Vancouver
The Vancouver Kitchen & Bath Classics Showroom, a modern, progressively designed showpiece with a dynamic sales force has an immediate full-time sales position available.
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Greet customers; provide brochures and coordinate assistance with sales staff.
- Record and process inquiries received by mail, telephone and/or through personal customer contact.
- Contact customers when necessary to advise shipment delays and obtain information necessary to process orders.
- Organize and ensure proper stock levels of brochures and office supplies.
- Provide reception phone service for sales, warehouse and management.
- Light dusting and organizing of showroom displays signage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Basic computer literacy required
If you are interested in joining the dynamic sales team at the Vancouver Kitchen and Bath Classics Showroom you may submit your resume by email to: Tara Sparrow
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Internal Candidates: Please inform your immediate supervisor if you intend to apply for this position.