Company: Wolseley Mechanical - AB
Position: Inside Salesperson
Location: Calgary (Main), AB
Wolseley Canada is a market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection, pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies products. Headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, the company operates 240 branches across Canada.
Wolseley Canada is a privately held company whose parent company, Wolseley PLC, is a public company based in the UK and quoted on the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Wolseley PLC is the world’s largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings. Globally, the company operates in 14 countries with a total workforce of more than 50,000 employees.
The Wolseley Alberta Plumbing Group has an exciting opportunity available at their Calgary Main Branch:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Receiving requests and responding to inquiries from customers
- Processing sales orders and returns
- Providing quotations and processing orders on behalf of outside sales staff
- Expediting deliveries and handling customer concerns
- Respond to order desk calls
- Computer literate. Knowledge of AS400 system and expert estimator would be an asset
- 2-3 years experience in heating/hydronics and the plumbing industry is required
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume in confidence to: Roland Sacroug