Company: Wolseley Mechanical Group,
Position: Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
Location: Cronkhite Surrey
Wolseley Canada is a fast growing, market leader in the wholesale distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation & air conditioning, engineered pipe, waterworks, fire protection and industrial supplies products. Wolseley Canada operates out of 225 branches across Canada. Wolseley Canada has earned a reputation for reliability, quality inventory and customer service.
Wolseley Canada’s parent company Wolseley PLC resides in the UK and is the world’s largest specialist trade distributor of plumbing and heating products. Wolseley PLC is also a leading distributor of building materials, lumber products and industrial pipes, valves and fittings and industrial supplies. Wolseley PLC has operations in the Canada and the US, the UK and Mainland Europe.
Wolseley Canada has an exciting [non-union] opportunity available at the Cronkhite Surrey location:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments;
*Receiving incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of product received;
*Distributing product to correct areas in warehouse on a timely basis to ensure maximum availability for customer;
*Coordinating and participating in cycle count activities
*Any other duties as required.
Warehousing experience in both shipping and receiving; organizing and managing a work flow.
- Previous experience in a computerized environment. Previous experience with AS400 system would be an asset but is not required;
- Well versed in basic phone etiquette;
High level of commitment to exceptional customer service;
- Good interpersonal, communications and organizational skills;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment;
- Ability to multi-task and keep an entire warehouse operation functioning.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume in confidence to Laurie De Graaff at: