The successful applicant will assist the Program Director with the preparation and maintenance of employee files, assist with preparation of scheduling and pre-evaluation documents, complete job posting request forms, conduct reference checks and credential verifications, participate in interviews, complete petty cash and expense reports as well as other administration items for the programs as designated by the Program Director/Manager.
The Successful Applicant Must Possess or have a recognized equivalent:
- 3-5 years experience as an executive assistant
- Bachelors degree or diploma in related business, administrative, liberal arts or social sciences or other discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to type 60 wpm and operate a PC and application software programs
- Good word processing and spreadsheet data entry skills capability
- Subject to a clear Criminal Record check
- Must have a reliable vehicle
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of communication and public relations techniques
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Skill in use of personal computers and related software applications
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports and proposals
- Records maintenance and database maintenance skills
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Knowledge of relevant legal and governmental processes, procedures, protocols, and conventions.
- Ability to plan and implement short and long term goals
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment, work effectively both independently and as a member of a team, and adapt to a variety of schedules and working conditions.
Indeed - 18 months ago
W. J. Stelmaschuk and Associates Ltd. -- also known as WJS Canada or just WJS -- contracts with governments across Canada to provide...