The driver escort is responsible for making themselves available to provide safe, reliable and timely transportation services for individuals and families. The driver will supervise access visits between parents and children. The driver escort reports to the driver escort coordinator and/or program manager.
The successful applicant must possess:
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- Certificate or Diploma in human services or related field.
- Must have valid class 4 driver license with clear driving abstract and minimum 5 years driving experience
- First Aid, Clear criminal record check and social Child Welfare Check
- Carry out drives, according to directions stated on referrals.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all drives.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on all vehicle requirements states in the WJS Policy Manual.
- Represent driver escort program in a professional manner
- Abide by WJS Canada and driver escort program philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with the Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act and Child and Family Services Authorities.
Indeed - 11 months ago
W. J. Stelmaschuk and Associates Ltd. -- also known as WJS Canada or just WJS -- contracts with governments across Canada to provide...