WIS INTERNATIONAL has been delivering accurate results to many of the biggest names in retailing and manufacturing for more than fifty years. With more than 200,000 physical inventory counts taken every year WIS International has become one of the industry's largest and most trusted suppliers of Inventory Counting Services worldwide. With ever-evolving, industry-leading technology, an expanding array of retail services and a dedicated, highly-trained staff, WIS International provides the highest levels of service in the industry. We have Entry Level Management opportunities for young graduates! WIS requires a results driven, service oriented Management Trainee for our Kamloops office.
The successful candidates will:
- Provide service to both new and existing customers.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with customers.
- Recruit, hire and manage a team of Inventory Counters.
- Review and analyze service levels on a continuous basis.
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule and travel to our customers' locations.
We are looking for ambitious grads with the following Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- A Bachelors degree in business or equivalent management experience.
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills.
- Energetic team players with demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, and coaching skills.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- A desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach for promotional opportunities.
- Enthusiasm combined with a hands-on management style.
- Clean or near clean driving record and be comfortable driving 12 or 15 passenger vans
Ideal candidates are self-motivated, team players and have excellent communication skills. Problem solving skills and flexibility are a must for the successful candidates. Opportunities for growth are available. Successful candidates must be willing to relocate for future advancement opportunities. How far you go depends on you!
WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview