The Project/Site Timekeeper is responsible for the coordination of all timekeeping for the project site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile client daily electronic time swipes with project daily timesheets
- Key daily timesheets into DTC (Digital Time Capture) system
- Troubleshooting payroll issues
- Research and resole all reconciliation discrepancies and liaise with site administrator/operations to resolve any issues
- Perform daily exceptions/overrides in client system CDMS
- Maintain timesheet files in accordance with company policy
- Backup for site administrator when needed
- Other duties as required
- CDMS software experience definite asset
- Data/timekeeping experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Alberta Labour Code standards
- Flexibility with working hours is a requirement
This position is a full time regular position with a competitive compensation and benefit package. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Willbros is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Willbros Canada is a fully integrated construction, maintenance and fabrication company, serving the Canadian energy industry. The company...