Responsible for the coordination of the site office administration and various clerical functions and ensuring that all relevant data reports are accurate, prepared in a timely manner and available to relevant, authorized individuals and head office. The Site Administrator is responsible for directing inquiries to the appropriate channel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare daily reports (roster, transfer logs, work force reports, etc)
- Coordinate new employee sign-ons and/or orientation
- Assist in timekeeping duties
- Maintain LOA tracking report
- Respond to employee payroll issues/queries
- Prepare employee status changes for submission to HR
- Ensure timesheets are coded accurately and reconciled with daily sign-in sheets
- CDMS swipe report reconciliation
- Reconcile Labour, Equipment, Materials; 3rd party billing for client and internal reporting
- Business Administration Certificate
- A minimum of 3 years administrative/clerical experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to prioritize daily responsibilities
- Sound working knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office
- Field/site experience a definite asset
- Flexibility with working hours is a requirement
This position is a full time regular position with a competitive compensation and benefit package. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Willbros is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Willbros Canada is a fully integrated construction, maintenance and fabrication company, serving the Canadian energy industry. The company...