Reporting to the Finance & Admin Lead, this position provides secretarial, clerical and administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the Fort McMurray Business Station.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the
- As a front-line worker, present a positive, safe and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions
- Respond to telephone, fax, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, Managers, and other parties
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization
- Pick up, deliver and send mail; including coordinating and logging the pick-up and delivery of courier mail
- Observe and report any security issues to Management
- Maintain security by following procedures and monitoring visitor sign-in book
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and telephone/video conferences
- Data entry, tracking and entering time for specific projects
- Prepare expense reports
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office and IT equipment
- Provide administrative services
- Maintain a safe and clean warehouse/surplus area
- Book courses and arrange travel bookings via approved providers and distribute tickets or proper paperwork to appropriate staff
- Perform other related duties as required
- Grade 12 and successful completion of a commercial business course plus two (2) years experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must be proficient using word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail computer programs.
- Must have strong organizational, time management skills, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and understanding of customer service excellence.
- Must enjoy interacting with the public.
- Must be able to complete work assignments with accuracy and efficiency, show good teamwork skills and the ability to act independently, and use good judgment.
This Position is a permanent full time. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Willbros Canada is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation packages.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Willbros Canada is a fully integrated construction, maintenance and fabrication company, serving the Canadian energy industry. The company...