Operate as an integral part of the Payroll Team and have key responsibilities for payroll production.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accurate employee master file records in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Ensure weekly payroll including off-cycle payments are administered accurately within the required timeframes and in accordance with collective agreements and legislative requirements.
- Review and import employee time cards into the Peoplesoft payroll system.
- Ensure all changes to payroll are processed correctly and approved as per SOX documented controls.
- Process the maintenance of employee file details including allowances, deductions, benefit contributions/deductions, leave accrual to ensure information is up to date and time sheet entry interpretation and system calculations are correct.
- Liaise with site administrators on payroll issues.
- Resolve payroll queries within a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files.
- Actively participate in and identify areas of improvement and providing solutions.
- Share your learnings and support team members as required in daily tasks and special projects.
- Perform other payroll related duties in support of Willbros Canada as required.
- A minimum of three (3) years progressive experience in a computerized payroll envirnoment
- Analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills a must.
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Strong understanding of payroll requirements to support SOX Process Control relative to payroll productions.
- Construction/Pipeline experience considered an asset.
This position is a full time regular position with a competitive compensation and benefit package. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Willbros is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Willbros Canada is a fully integrated construction, maintenance and fabrication company, serving the Canadian energy industry. The company...