Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Architectural Technologists and Technicians (2251)
NOC Job Title: Architectural Technologist
Actual Employer Details
Employer's name: WG Architecture Inc.
Industry: Architectural, Engineering, and Related Services (5413)
Vancouver, British Columbia
PLEASE REPLY BY EMAIL ONLY.
WG Architecture Inc., located at 470 Granville Street, Vancouver, B.C., V6C 1V5, Canada is looking to fill in the vacant position of an Architectural Technologist.
Job duties and responsiblities of this position include:
1. Assist in the development of architectural design and implementation;
2. Analyze building codes for constructions;
3. Prepare contract bidding documents for third party developers;
4. Supervise support staff and architectural team members;
5. Supervise onsite construction projects and amendment of design plan if required.
This position is full time and permanent.
Compensation is $28.00 per hour and is based on the current Working in Canada Wage Report in the lower mainland of B.C.
There are no benefits to this position.
The work is specifically done at our only office location in downtown Vancouver.
This position requires you to have a minimum education from:
1. Completing a two-three year college program in architectural technology or related discipline;
2. Have experience under a supervised role, usually two years before certification;
3. Fluent in English (writing and speaking);
4. Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite;
5. Database platforms;
6. Excellent communication skills.
Thank You for your interest in this job position.
Please contact us only through email to apply at:
wg @ wgarchitecture.com or wgarchitecture21706 @ gmail.com.
WG Architecture Inc.