The Shipper Receiver is a key member of the warehouse team and is responsible for ensuring timely customer delivery, receiving shipments from vendors safely and support the Warehouse Supervisor in meeting customer expectations.
*Key Accountabilities / Deliverables
While the following list is not intended to be exhaustive, these are the key points required of this position. Other duties may be requested or assigned to the person in this role from time to time.
- Processes receiving tallies and packing slips without delay.
- Accurately, efficiently, and safely picks and assembles customer orders
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse.
- Adheres to all work safety rules and regulations.
- Liaise with drivers, customers and staff to deliver efficient customer service and meet the company delivery promise.
- Support with inventory counts on a regular basis.
- Call for pick-ups.
- Complete paperwork for shipping packages.
- Re- label and re-pack for company brands.
- Process credit card payments prior to shipping of orders if needed.
The ideal candidate for this position, is organized, efficient, able to manage and maintain positive working relationships with all staff.
- Essential Relevant Experience*
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience, including knowledge of the shipping and receiving process
- Self motivated and comfort driving a forklift
- Ability to demonstrate organization and being a team player
- Comfort with working with various Database and Shipping and Receiving websites
- Must be physically able to climb stairs and able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must have own transportation
Reports to : Warehouse Supervisor
- Small Company environment
- A shared Benefits package
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Vacation
- No weekend or evening shifts
- Salary Range: $30,128 - $35,000
Please apply in confidence by December 3, 2013
WFR Wholesale Fire & Rescue Ltd. (WFR) is a Western Canadian business serving Western Canada since 1986. The founder started this business...