Operations Consultant Roles and Responsibilities
Reports to: Operation Manager
- Daily contact with franchisees to provide direction and follow-up on issues
- Ensures that all Waves Standards for Food and Beverage quality, customer service, cleanliness, and operating systems are met.
- Uses the Gold Standard self assessment Report to ensure quality and consistency of operating practice and sets improvement targets.
- Ensures that all coffee house facilities, grounds, and equipment are kept at the highest standard.
- Creates and reviews area-wide initiatives to positively impact sales and cost controls
- Implements “best practice” controls in food cost, inventory, cash, equipment maintenance, utilities etc. to minimize waste and maximize profit.
- Ensures staffing levels are kept at level that will service current guests and stimulate growth.
- Ensures ongoing training and development of all staff and management.
- Visits restaurants to review Sales, Controls, Standards and People. Provides feedback and directions on findings.
- Informal contact with hourly staff members to assess and positively impact morale and to assess management effectiveness.
- Liaison between the strategic direction of the company and our Franchisee’s.
- Follow-up on all Guest Complaints.
- One-on-one with each Franchisee at least once a week.
- Conducts 8 store visit meetings and maintains record using proper report file.
- Does one-on-ones : Direction, coaching, performance reviews
- Gathers and Reviews weekly financials and reports them on Tuesday.
- Ensures that all management files and store binders are kept current.
- Ensures 100% execution of all Marketing Material.
- Attends all Waves Meetings.
- Works one shift in each location
- Ensure weekly/Monthly/Period Financials are completed and verified for each store.
- Does one-on-ones with their Areas Franchisee’s.
Indeed - 6 months ago