WIRELESS etc… We want you to join our team! As the largest multi-carrier wireless retailer in Canada, we are looking for customer service focused Sales Associates to join our growing team. With over 70 Costco kiosk locations across Canada, you can become a part of a fantastic team! If you have the drive to succeed, previous sales experience is not required as we have an award winning training program to ensure you succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Motivated to be a product knowledge expert
- Embrace the latest technology
- Always up for a challenge and likes to celebrate success
- Dedicated to presenting a professional appearance, demeanour and attitude and to see the same in your team members
- Someone who likes to be known for the superior service you provide to your customers
- Eager to work in an environment that fully leverages your interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work in partnership with Sales Managers and team members to maximize store sales
- Quickly establish trusting relationships with customers
- Provide customers with superior knowledge of all the product lines and services available
- Guide customers through decision making on what product best fits their needs
- Provide follow up service and guidance
- Generous compensation package consisting of base plus commission and benefits package
- Award-winning training program and the support to succeed!
- Opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly growing organization
If you have the drive and innovation that set you apart from the rest, then we want you!
Apply Now! @ https://glentel.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/572/Sales-AssociateKelowna-British-Columbia?lcid=en-US
“Delivering value and top-quality wireless products and accessories to loyal Costco shoppers”
As the exclusive third party operator of the wireless kiosks inside Costco Wholesale warehouses across Canada, WIRELESS etc… provides Costco members with top value for their dollar. With a wide range of wireless products, accessories and services from Rogers, Fido, Bell and Virgin, WIRELESS etc… consultants help choose phones and plans to suit people—not the other way around.