- Promote sales to potential and existing clients, prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Regular visits to clients to remain updated on their needs & keep them aware of our products as well as cold and routine calls to prospective customers
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts, review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions;
- Provide client presentations of the benefits and uses of goods or services, customer service oriented, generate and conclude sale report and performance to management.
Skills, Abilities & Education
- Strong presentation and customer service skills
- prospecting/drop-in in person sales
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Good time management skills
- Self-starter and minimal supervision
- At least 2 years sales related experiences
- University Degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English -- reading, written and spoken
- Fluency in other languages would be an asset
- Daily travel in the local area