Our company is a distributor specializes in selling engineered hardwood flooring products in North America Market.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Secretary for our Ontario Company located in Markham.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Senior Management. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
- Co-ordinate the Senior Management's schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Organize meetings involving multiple senior executives.
- Greet clients and visitors to the executive office.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for the Senior Management's clients.
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations including text, overheads and electronic
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos and mass emails.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
Fluently Mandarin & English are required.
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Previous experience in a senior administrative position
Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
Extremely detailed oriented
Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
If this offer appeals to you, please send your cover letter and resume to us. Thanks for your interest.