Summary: The Outside Sales Representative will oversee continued development and expansion of the British Columbia sales territory representing product lines offered by W&O. The position will require the ability to visit customer's place of business, shipyards or vessels as needed, and to prospect new customers. The sales representative will collaborate with W&O product managers, inside sales and vendors, and other internal and external resources to actively manage the territory. The sales representative will focus on driving sustainable, profitable growth and long term customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Create and implement a territory business plan to achieve product sales and margin growth targets.
- Actively manage and expand existing customer relationships
- Focus direct sales efforts on new customers, prospects, and architect/marine engineering firms.
- Maintain Customer Contact information and Opportunities/Reporting DB in SalesForce.com.
- Act as main technical and material resource for customer base promoting W&O.
- Promote and organize training and product familiarization for customers.
- Be aware of industry pricing trends and manage margins within market/customer segmentation.
- Monitor competition and competitive threats.
- Participate in key industry trade shows, conferences and associations
- Work with Materials Management group, and branch management, on forecasting requirements and needs for each product line.
- Actively seek to develop new products and service opportunities.
- Must be able to travel including periodic nights out as required by the position based on business needs.
W&O does appreciate receiving resumes from all those who apply but we will only be contacting those applicants which we feel have the qualities we are looking for. W&O will not take calls from interested parties or personnel agencies on this posting.
Indeed - 6 months ago