VWR International Employee Reviews

low morel and poisenous culture
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 August 2017
If there was ever a company that required a union this is one. The company in no way supports or helps develop their workers. The bottom line is the customer. There is absolutly no leadership at VWR in Misissauga. There is also a very poisenous culture in the warehouse. little or no training is provided. One of the lead hands is so disrespectful. Totally unaporoachable and a gross lack of professionalism is expressed by him.
The pay is above standard but do require a overhaul for what is expected if you.
If you are looking for great benefits VWR has a great benefits package for its full time employees.
The operationing system there is grossly outdated and the employees are held accountable for its inefficienties.
I will say the only professionalism I ever saw in my 15 months there was from the rarely seen warehouse manager.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
low morel, terrible supervision, no support or respect by management
Inside Sales Customerl Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 July 2017
Fun place to work and everyone is friendly. I enjoyed the fast pace work environment. The management were great and easy to approach.
Provided good benefits and wages and good location to work in the business sector of Mississauga.
Nice place to work. Very challenging but with good support
Inventory Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2017
This is a place where you will put out fires on a daily basis. Never a dull moment.

You never know what you will get each day. As it comes with daily challenges it also comes with great satisfaction knowing you have done your best and help others as well as customers.

Management is good. Supportive.

Workplace culture is also well.
Pros
Supportive Manager
Leader in the medical field
Senior Customs Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 January 2017
VWR is a self-clearance importer that imports various items from test tubes to chemicals, fridges to ovens and everything in between. Communication is very good within the Company
Environnement agréable
Représentante interne (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 November 2016
Personnel diversifié et agréable. Management sous pression, peu de soutien pour améliorer la performance.
Pros
repas gratuits lors des formations
Cons
Peu de soutien
Loved the job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 September 2015
It was a great job, great people, and a great company to work for.
I was always happy to go to work every day, very friendly environment, I was never afraid to ask questions, or as for help.
Pros
Lots of incentives for employees, luncheons, fruit days
Cons
For me, distance
Great place to work!
Supply Chain Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2012
The management are supportive and believe in promoting career goals and training. I'm on a contract, but full time people here are lucky indeed!