VWR International

VWR International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work!
Supply Chain Specialist (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 17, 2012
The management are supportive and believe in promoting career goals and training. I'm on a contract, but full time people here are lucky indeed!
Enjoy yorking in a safe place
Team Leader (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXApril 18, 2014
Working have been a part of my life. I believe in a strong team with a very good leading by exemple in a most safe way. No matter how the job can be hard a smart managment can bring the tools to make it done.
Productive/High energy fun enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Suwanee GeorgiaApril 7, 2014
Working environment is high energy and stress, however it is coupled with free lunches.
Great environment to work with Genentech at Genentech
On-Site Procurement Consultant (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CAApril 3, 2014
Supplying, ordering materials to keep all of their manufacturing, R&D, quality control and QC Microbiology's processes going smoothly.
Fair benefits. Low pay for industry.
Chemical Technician (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 19, 2014
I'm a chemical technician and the best part about my job is I have a lot of free time. I can do homework, read, whatever I want. The bad part is VWR laid off a lot of people about a year ago and everyone feels like it may happen again. And those of us that stayed on the contract had to take a pay cut.
Fun place to work
Associate - Global X-Reference (Current Employee), Coimbatore, TNMarch 6, 2014
Pros: meal coupon, insurance benefit, vacation leave
A great workplace with multi culturral talent reside, fun place to work, enjoy learn, teach,
Mangement is more supportive and listen to each associates
Great experience
Foup Washer / Intel Ocotillo Plant (Former Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: long hours (12 hour shifts)
Great work experience with exposure to working in a clean room environment. Co-workers were nice, attentive and educated. Management was very thorough with instructions and goals. 12 hour shifts were a bit tough to get used to.
VWR International, Inc
Consolidated Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), West Chester, PAFebruary 17, 2014
VWR International, Inc now known as VWR International, LLC.
International Scientific distribution company. Well run. Good Management.
VWR International
Senior Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), West Chester, PAFebruary 17, 2014
Held positions in various departments. Business is well run. International company in the science distribution business.
A great company where I was able to drive sales growth, mentor sales professionals and get rewarded for overachievement.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility, autonomy, sales tools, training, benefits, great co-workers
Cons: territory changes, administrative work
My passion for driving sales through the Inside Sales channel was and still is extremely rewarding for me. The bottom line is that if you seek to understand what is most important to your customer, get at their pain points and align yourself as a partner to help them solve their problems you will be successful!
I was very fortunate to have such great – more... leaders in my tenure at VWR where I was able to learn by example how to better my management skills. – less
work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Visalia, CAJanuary 24, 2014
I learned how to do different functions at VWR from put away department to special services.
Excellent Employer with Opportunity to Grow
Manager (Former Employee), Batavia, ILJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great culture, genuine leaders
I loved working for VWR. I truly had a sense that my ideas were heard, and the team I worked with helped me grow as a professional. There were opportunities to develop other skills and get involved. They really did a great job investing in their employees, and also have a genuine sense that their employees are their greatest asset.
Productive and Fun at work place
Procurement Associate (Current Employee), Coimbatore, TNDecember 21, 2013
It is a good platform for the beginers.
VWR Concentrates the Associates in not learning only the processes, they give much importance in learning the actual business.
Time line is always planned well
Highest quality control standards for education.
Microscope slide technician (Former Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 13, 2013
Very productive assembly line type routine. Cooperative work between departments regarding what production was needed.
N/A
Sr.Associate - Reporting & Analytics (Current Employee), Coimbatore, TNDecember 7, 2013
Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting – more... good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects.Expecting good workspace, Better prospects. – less
Not a fun place to work.
Employee (Former Employee), Radnor, PANovember 25, 2013
Pros: middle of the road compensation
Cons: continuing reductions in force require fewer and fewer people to do more and more work.
Typical private equity held company where unrealistic year on year gains are expected and shortfalls are made up via reduction in force.
Great place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brisbane, QLDNovember 21, 2013
Pros: good benefits, excellent training.
Cons: no complaints
It was a great company, felt very comfortable working there.
Productive work environment
Customer Contact Associate - Supervisor (Former Employee), Brisbane, CANovember 20, 2013
Pros: the opportunity to work in an productive industry
Cons: nothing negative to say
Ensuring customer's orders were processed in a timely manner.

I learned a great deal about logistics.

Management was okay.

Great co-workers who cared about the customer's needs.

Inconsistent computer systems.

Meeting customer's requirements.
Loved to go to work
Team Lead Coordinator (Former Employee), carrollton, txNovember 14, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: massive facility
Loved working there. Hate they moved overseas. Great company to work for.
Most top execs left or were let go while I was there
PMO IS Project Manager - Contractor (Former Employee), Radnor, PANovember 13, 2013
So I left as well. I finished implementing the software I was hire to implement and gave them my notice that I was looking elsewhere.

1 2 3 4 5

About VWR International

VWR International, LLC, is a global distributor of laboratory supplies and services whose reach and range focus on customer value. – Read more

VWR International Photos