Vuteq Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fast paced environment
Automotive Assembler (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON8 February 2018
Vuteq is a good place to work if you are looking for a lot of hours and good pay. It is a fast paced environment and very productive, there is always something to do to keep you busy. The people there are very nice as well.
Pros
Holidays off.
Cons
Takes a very long time to become a full time employee.
Terrible.
General Labourer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON25 January 2018
Horrible people, Horrible management, Ridiculous standards that can't be met. No compassion.It is a company that very clearly puts money before their employees.
Stable reliable job and pay
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON7 January 2018
Working at Vuteq you have stong job security as long as you are a good worker and reliable worker. Good benefits when full time and decent pay. Not a lot of time off though
Pros
Benefits, pay, stability
Cons
Long hours, little personal time off
production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON13 December 2017
Very busy, fellow employees good to work with
not much else i wish to say
-day would be fast
-work week to long working 6 days per week not enjoyable
productive. and Fun
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON9 December 2017
While working at Vuteq on the IP line in plant two i had some of the best working experiences so far, the people were great all the supervisors and line leaders were really nice and helpful and the work area was always clean. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning how to assemble instrumental panels for cars and getting to know all the people who work on the line.
Pros
Great Management
Good Place to Work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON29 November 2017
I enjoy my job at Vuteq. Good benefits. Decent people. Lots of incentives. Great Christmas party's. Fast paced and challenging work environment. Decent pay as well.
Pros
Lots of Incentives
The best job I've had the opportunity to work for
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON16 November 2017
The great part of working for this company is that the environment made it fun to work at, most of my co-workers got the job done but there wasn't the need to be a stiff about it.
Pros
The best place I've ever worked for
Cons
The management wasn't done very well.
Great 3rd party automotive company!
Quality Engineer/ New Programs Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON23 October 2017
I was responsible for the quality for the GM door trim line. I addressed any concerns that came from the assembly plants ( CAMI and Oshawa). Had to root cause and solve the problem.

Management was great. Very cooperative.

I left the company for personal reasons ( got married and was relocating to another country), else I would have never left and would still be living there!
It was like working with a family
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON6 October 2017
A typical day at work on either day or afternoon shift was relatively easy going, we kept to tact time and followed our standardized work charts to complete our assigned jobs in a manner that ensured quality and safety.
I learned many hands on skills that would prove to be very useful in completing tasks in fast paced environment while ensuring all requirements were met and or exceeded
Management treated you with respect and cared about you well being, safety and health as a worker
It was like working with one giant family
The hardest part of the job was maintaining a six day work week and a social life, as well as becoming accustomed to actually working within tact time
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with who always made the day go by faster and the being able to come together as a group in order to produce a product we had all had a part in creating
Pros
My co-workers were like family
Cons
Six day work week
Friendly open environment.
Production Assembler (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON24 September 2017
Good work, reasonable salary, but poor management. Overall a good place to work and never once did I not want to go to work. Summer and Christmas bonuses are also an awesome perk of the job!
fun place to work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON7 September 2017
the shift times are a little harsh but overall you work with fun nice people there there is a lot of standing around and doing the same thing all day.
lots of hrs
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON22 August 2017
was overall a okay job other than they way they treat there employees i worked there for almost 2 years and was not sastisfied with there overall effort
Pros
lots of money
Cons
long hrs
MRO Buyer
Buyer/Customs (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON28 July 2017
Purchased all items for automotive. Field all calls and e-mails, did contracts for safety and electrical as well as screws. Was tired of travelling to Woodstock on a daily basis. I enjoyed all employees as well as my contacts I had a great working relationship with.
The turnover is super high due to poor management and treatment of employees
Production Assembler (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON22 July 2017
Poor treatment of employees and favoritism is given to buddies of supervisors.
It's difficult to have a work/life balance.
Not enough time given for breaks and lunches with the volume of people trying to get to the bathroom during the same time.
Pros
free turkey at Christmas
Cons
Long hours, poor treatment of employees
Productive but not the best enviroment
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON11 July 2017
Personally, I found the management to be poor while working at Vuteq along with some other issues. I tried reporting certain problems that I felt should be voiced but did not receive much help.
Pros
Reliable hours
Cons
Poor management
Productive workplace
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON22 June 2017
great place to work, amazing staff and management, overall just a good job and I would definitely reccomend it to anyone.
any department you work in is friendly and welcoming
vutec
i.p (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON8 June 2017
looking to do a mass lay off i wouldnt waste your time.They are looking to keep production running after having cami took a 100 of vutecs workers and then later informed them they will be laying them off. i have a feeling the cami workers will be giving their jobs back and you will loose yours
online worker
Gm Door Trim (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON5 June 2017
Good for exp but the people and management arent the greatest. Basically people don't know whats good or bad. I was working on the line for arm rest and I tell you the things they would pass for good parts weren't pass able. Well I know I wouldn't pass them.
Pros
Good money and hours
Cons
management
poor communication and poor upper management
Glass department (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON25 April 2017
I was treated unfairly compared to any other employee and it seemed like the people who didn't really want to work got promoted to a better position (which led them to power trip) I hurt myself on the job and tried to fill an incident report but when i went to my leader they said to me they did not want to fill out the papers because it's too much to do. Not only that, if you miss ONE DAY WITH A DOCTOR'S NOTE it doesn't matter and you will still be let go it seems.
Vuteq Canada as a WHOLE is really not a bad work environment, WOODSTOCK VUTEQ is NOT an ideal place at all to work. As I mentioned before, they have poor communication between upper management and the employees and, they claim to be "family friendly" they are not. The overtime there is ridiculous and you most likely cannot refuse the overtime. The contract may say the work week is 40 hours but there will be times where upper management will wait until the very end of your shift to let you know that you are staying an extra 3-4 hours mandatory.
It's your choice, but that is my two cents worth to add to the reviews.
Pros
good pay
Cons
lots of overtime, poor management
Good place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON10 April 2017
I worked here for 2 months on midnights and I couldn't do the shift it was good to work in but I couldn't do the hours there!!! But overall it's a good place for work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vuteq Canada Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Vuteq Canada Inc. Reviews by Location