Sales Field Manager
G R E A T E R T O R O N T O A R E A, ON
Position: Sales Field Manager (Direct Sale)
Location: Greater Toronto Area, ON
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Date Posted: Immediately
About the company
VuPoint Systems Ltd. strives to deliver the best customer experience by offering superior products, unparalleled service and outstanding quality. We are proud to have served thousands of satisfied customers throughout our 25 year history.
The Manger will develop and execute a market strategy that will position the business unit as a leader in our field and enable the groups to achieve key business goals. They will be responsible for establishing and growing of the product and service; utilizing existing client base and generating new business.
Supervise the day-to-day operations of the business to improve and maintain relationships with both clients and employees; develop and train staff; coordinate needed support services to effectively run the business to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer services.
- Developing a sales region (acquiring new customers, sales of our products)
- Attract residential and commercial clients and promote our products and services. (Target Segmentation; B2B Small and Mid Business Market and residential D2D)
- Continuously recruit, select, hire and on-board the best talent
- Develop in depth Marketing knowledge: brand performance, financials and requirements of the organization.
- Minimuim 2-5 years of selling experience penetraiting or maintaining accounts
- Executive-level business development style, able to communicate throughout an organization and present a polished, executive presence and professional image.
- Candidate should be a confident, positive self-starter, with professional pitch style
- Complex sales experience (e.g. - direct sales, subject-matter specific content, selling to multiple departments within an organization; residential, commercial and industry
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to articulate how the value of the proposed.
- Solution meets client objections, combined with strong closing skills.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to create and present and highly evolved listening skills.
- Ability to excel under pressure and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Effective leadership and collaboration skills.
- Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity,
- Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results
- Bilingual a Plus.
- Stable career history and interest in long-term.
- Post secondary education in bussiness related discpline-Diploma or Degree
We offer a competitive wage, strong structure commissions, overrides and bonus available, room for advancement. To potential employees, we do provide with the training course in all aspects of our business and support the need to achieve their goals.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR Department at sheryll.pagulayan @ vupointsytems.ca
VuPoint Systems Ltd had diverse and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please review all application instructions before applying.