Vpi Inc. invites you to a SECURITY GUARDS- JOB FAIR at our Etobicoke Employment Service Centre
When: Tuesday, March 5th, 2013
Time: from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Vpi Inc. – 56 Aberfoyle Crescent, Suite 600, Etobicoke, ON M8X 2W4 (Islington/Bloor-near Islington subway station)
Purple Hearts Security Inc is currently looking for experienced security guards to fill full time/part time/casual positions:
- Knowledge of authorities as a Security Guard under Ontario Law
- Familiar with the Trespass to Property Act, Criminal Code Citizen Powers of Arrest, Use of Force Authorities, Use of Force Consequences, Provincial Offences and Liquor License regulations
- Valid Security Guard License and maintenance of associated requirements compliant with the Private Security and Investigative Services Act (PSISA) of Ontario
- Valid Emergency First Aid Certification or Advanced First Aid Responder and maintenance thereof
- Communication skills (verbal and report writing) above industry standards
Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills; outgoing and friendly personality; committed to providing exceptional service excellence to customers and employees.
- Smart Serve Certification is an asset
- Experience in the Security industry, Law Enforcement and/or Military field is an asset
- Secondary school education (or equivalent). Post Secondary education is an asse
- Valid class G drivers license is an asset
- Security and Police Foundations Diploma is an asset
- Work hours may vary and will include days, afternoons, midnights, weekends and holidays. You will be required to stand the majority of the shift, and conduct indoor and outdoor foot patrols.
- Wages are industry competitive and site specific. Qualifications, related experience and responsibilities are contributing factors as well. Wages range $12.00 to $14.00 an hour and we offer Full Time staff Benefit Packages
vpi Inc. is advertising this position on behalf of the employer. Preference will be given to applicants who are not currently in school or are not currently working full time or who are working less than 20 hours per week.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND A VPI REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU.ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. WE THANK ALL THOSE WHO APPLY.