Voyageur Airways is currently seeking a individual to fill a Programming / Technical Support position with the Information Technology Department located in North Bay, Ontario.
Responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Provide technical support to all user reported incidents via our Help Desk System.
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating system software, and other business required applications.
- Provide support of Networking IT equipment in multiple locations.
- Database & Program design and implementation.
- Post-Secondary education with an Information Technology discipline.
- Experience with Windows 7, XP / Server 2003/2008, Linux based operating systems
- Computer hardware configuration and support.
- Programming knowledge (PHP, .Net4, HTML, DHTML, SQL)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Previous job experience considered an asset.
In addition to the criteria listed above, candidates must be self motivated and have the ability to work independently under strict deadlines. Possess sound troubleshooting skills and a willingness to learn.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Voyageur Airways is a Transport Canada approved air operator and maintenance organization that began operations in 1968 and has steadily...