VoxData Employee Reviews in Canada

Better contractor call center than most places
Conseiller au service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 3, 2016
AN ok environement, a good team of supervisors, good possibility of advancement. But low wage. No paid sick days which means when you have a sick child and must stay at home, you will be short in your budget
Pros
Good leadership
Cons
poor salary
People are easy to reach
Customer Service Representative Koodo (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 29, 2016
The first thing you will see is that talking to your boss it not that hard it quite simple and not stressful at all for me that a plus. Days at this place are pretty nice of course the job itself got it bad side but this is a true for all job but the people at Vox make it nice to be there I would not move away of this job if it was not that I want more money.
NIce environment and friendly people
Costumer Service Agent and Technical Support (Current Employee) –  MOntreal QCOctober 9, 2015
A typical day at Voxdata is answering phone calls all day like any call center requires you to do. The difference is the people I worked with. They inspire you to keep going and that nothing is bad.

I did learn new trick on to deal with '' special '' clients and how to never lose your cool.

Managers are managers , they give you space to work and only have a word with you if your stats arent good., but never with an Iron fist.

My co-workers are very humble people and all like to encourage one another.
Pros
Good environment
Good Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 5, 2015
Great start into the Costumer service/ call centre field.
where we did inbound calls to activate credit cards.
and sell insurance.
Excellent Team Members
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 6, 2014
Activating credit cards for RBC clients and pitching Balance Protector

Meeting sales targets and keeping compliance
Pros
good product
Cons
distance from home
It could of been better
Sales & Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ONMay 20, 2014
Salary was the best part of the job, management was out of place; coworkers were very nice and respectful.
The atmosphere was good, vfery good productive comapny learnt alot from the comapny
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 15, 2014
- learnt how to make sales mostly because it was my first time working at the call centre.
- Learnt a lot in the human resources dept when I was a receptionist. eg helping out with interviews.
- IT dept also trained me especially how to control the security of the doors at the call centre.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
holiday pay
Great place & great location
Agent aux controle de la Qualité (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 30, 2014
Yes a great place to work...great staff. I really enjoyed the department of Quality control.
Pros
very often we were served free lunches/ we had a great dining room very clean & moderne.
Cons
long hours...
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK PLACE
Senior Customer Service/Sales Coach (Former Employee) –  NORTH YORKMarch 13, 2014
MY CO WORKERS MADE IT A FUN PLACE TO WORK AND SO WE LOOKED FORWARD TO GOING TO WORK EVERY DAY
Pros
incentives
Cons
management was poor
Provided opportunity to learn great customer service skills.
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON.February 26, 2014
Typical day at work required providing customer service to customers. I learned great communication skills, importance of team work and adaptability skills. Management and fellow workers at Voxdata all contributed to a productive team environment. Enjoyable part of the job was to satisfy customer needs and hardest part was to deal with dissatisfied customers.
Very energetic and fun
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  york mills, toronto ontarioFebruary 20, 2014
very fast paced, especially around peak hours but still managed to have fun while working with other employees. management was great with motivating employees which helped in production.
highly not recommended because of job insecurity
Inbound CSR Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2013
after two weeks of training, second day of the shift they sent me home earlier than my shift.
The next week they call me and my other colleagues and handing us lay-off slip.
Cons
job is insecured
Overall fun environtment
Outbound/Inbound Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto , OnSeptember 22, 2013
It wasn't too stressful. Supervisors were great. When there was room for improvement they would sit us down and tell us exactly what we needed to focus on. The most enjoyable parts of the jobs were the co-workers. They were really friendly and welcoming. The hardest part was selling the actual product because customers call in to activate their credit cards and they got angry most times when we tried to sell them something.
Not a fun work environment.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  torontoJuly 19, 2013
Work there for a few weeks my supervisor was the worst. the fired people for stupid reason. no job security!!!!
A great place to learn the value of good Customer Service
Sales Consultant/Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 26, 2013
My typical day at Voxdata revolved around answering approximately 50 telephone calls from the clients of RBC Royal Bank- routing calls to proper personnel, answering general quires, activating RBC credit and debit cards and advising clients on the purchase of and enrollment into insurance programs offered through RBC.
Since RBC expected us to promote a very high quality of customer service, it was a great experience to learn and apply the same. Also, the role strengthened my telephone conversation skills which later became useful when I had to conduct phone interviews at Experis.
Pros
bonus and recognition programs
Great Learning Experience
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 1, 2013
Great Learning Experience but Had To Rebuttal 3 times and pressure the customer to buy insurance even if they did not want
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
had to rebuttal 3 times and pressure the customer to buy insurance
Great bonus structure.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 17, 2013
Pleasant environment.
Convenient location.
Great co-workers.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
very fast-paced, massive call volumes at times
call people, like talking to people, has its moments
Telemarketing Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 13, 2012
call clients about insurance policies. Present presentation, keep clients interest. Work environment was boring, not much time to talk to co-workers. But I was happy talking on the phone. Hardest part of the job was to meet the expected sales for the week. Manager didn't talk much, but was comfortable talking to him.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ONAugust 16, 2012

Typical work place
good management
good culture and values
good work style
no extra pay
hard work
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Outbound call centre for credit cards.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 14, 2012
Typical day was logging into phones and the auto-dialer would call everyone.