Voxdata Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

It could of been better
Sales & Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON20 May 2014
Salary was the best part of the job, management was out of place; coworkers were very nice and respectful.
Educational experience
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  North york, ON18 May 2014
My experience at Voxdata was probably the best education experience I had through them I gained the skill necessary to better my self as a Trainer and as a Manage.
From staff management to KPI reporting I learned it all thanks to the amazing support from peers all the way up to executives, help was always there for me.
Definitely a great experience for me
The atmosphere was good, vfery good productive comapny learnt alot from the comapny
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2014
- learnt how to make sales mostly because it was my first time working at the call centre.
- Learnt a lot in the human resources dept when I was a receptionist. eg helping out with interviews.
- IT dept also trained me especially how to control the security of the doors at the call centre.
Pros
free Lunches
Cons
holiday pay
Great place & great location
Agent aux controle de la Qualité (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 April 2014
Yes a great place to work...great staff. I really enjoyed the department of Quality control.
Pros
Very often we were served free lunches/ We had a great dining room very clean & moderne.
Cons
long hours...
Productive and fun work place
Senior Customer Service/Sales Coach (Former Employee) –  NORTH YORK13 March 2014
My co workers made it a fun place to work and so we looked forward to going to work every day
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Management was poor
Une expérience peu appréciée
Agent au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal11 March 2014
Travailler dans un centre d'appel n'est pour ertains pas très motivant. Je fus extrêmement déçu par rapport au salaire, mais ce point dépend souvent de la campagne d'appel qui vous est attribuée. Vous avez besoin d'argent vite et facile, je vous le conseille sinon allez voir s'il y a mieux ailleurs
Pros
Beauté et propreté du lieu de travail
Cons
vente
Environnement de travail stimulant
Agent télécommunication (Current Employee) –  Montréal8 March 2014
Effectuer des appels sortants,
Effectuer la promotion et la vente des produits et services du la compagnie tout en gardant le sourire
Offrir un service exceptionnel aux clients.
Provided opportunity to learn great customer service skills.
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON.26 February 2014
Typical day at work required providing customer service to customers. I learned great communication skills, importance of team work and adaptability skills. Management and fellow workers at Voxdata all contributed to a productive team environment. Enjoyable part of the job was to satisfy customer needs and hardest part was to deal with dissatisfied customers.
Équipes agréable
Agente de Télémarketing (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 February 2014
Des collaborateurs très variés grand et petit âges de plus avoir un superviseur est un moyen de s'améliorer dans le domaine.
Pros
Équipes agréable
Cons
Pas d'avantages en natures
Very energetic and fun
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  york mills, toronto ontario20 February 2014
very fast paced, especially around peak hours but still managed to have fun while working with other employees. management was great with motivating employees which helped in production.
highly not recommended because of job insecurity
Inbound CSR Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 November 2013
after two weeks of training, second day of the shift they sent me home earlier than my shift.
The next week they call me and my other colleagues and handing us lay-off slip.
Cons
job is insecured
environnement agréable
Agent service à la clientèle/vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 November 2013
trop de stress, rendement très élevé, presque impossible à atteindre des fois; malgré toute la motivation qu'on peut avoir.
Overall fun environtment
Outbound/Inbound Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto , On22 September 2013
It wasn't too stressful. Supervisors were great. When there was room for improvement they would sit us down and tell us exactly what we needed to focus on. The most enjoyable parts of the jobs were the co-workers. They were really friendly and welcoming. The hardest part was selling the actual product because customers call in to activate their credit cards and they got angry most times when we tried to sell them something.
Milieu de travail accueillant
Agent de vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2013
Bon encadrement et bonne collaboration entre les employés et les dirigeants.
Pros
Formation offerte
Cons
Salaire bas
Not a fun work environment.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  toronto19 July 2013
Work there for a few weeks my supervisor was the worst. the fired people for stupid reason. no job security!!!!
A great place to learn the value of good Customer Service
Sales Consultant/Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 June 2013
My typical day at Voxdata revolved around answering approximately 50 telephone calls from the clients of RBC Royal Bank- routing calls to proper personnel, answering general quires, activating RBC credit and debit cards and advising clients on the purchase of and enrollment into insurance programs offered through RBC.
Since RBC expected us to promote a very high quality of customer service, it was a great experience to learn and apply the same. Also, the role strengthened my telephone conversation skills which later became useful when I had to conduct phone interviews at Experis.
Pros
Bonus and recognition programs
Environnement de travail agréable
Agente en Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 April 2013
Les superviseurs sont compréhensifs et nous stimulent en cas de problèmes ou de découragement. Le travail en équipe est très présent et compétitif. Ce travail est non seulement mon premier travail canadien mais également une bonne expérience pour la vente et surtout en communication avec la clientèle.
Pros
en plein centre ville
Cons
pas d'avantages en nature
Great Learning Experience
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 April 2013
Great Learning Experience but Had To Rebuttal 3 times and pressure the customer to buy insurance even if they did not want
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
had to rebuttal 3 times and pressure the customer to buy insurance
Great bonus structure.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2013
Pleasant environment.
Convenient location.
Great co-workers.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
very fast-paced, massive call volumes at times
call people, like talking to people, has its moments
Telemarketing Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2012
call clients about insurance policies. Present presentation, keep clients interest. Work environment was boring, not much time to talk to co-workers. But I was happy talking on the phone. Hardest part of the job was to meet the expected sales for the week. Manager didn't talk much, but was comfortable talking to him.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxdata Solutions Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval