Voxdata Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

No opportunities to advance
Koodo Subject Matter Expert/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 October 2016
advancement in this company is highly based on favoritism. Unfortunately KPI's are not taken into consideration. I have had the highest L2R (likelihood to recommend) surveys for over a year and have received no recognition by the operation managers.
Proactive and Fun Place to work at
Credit card activation and Sales product agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 December 2016
Credit card activation Agent For RBC royal bank, Also was making sales for credit products and satisfy our customers with the security check at all times
Customer Service Skills
RBC Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Good work environment that taught me many customer service skills. Practiced many de-escalation techniques and successfully mastered sales tactics to benefit the organization.
fun work environment
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2017
This was the best part time job I had. helped me with my skills on the phone and also helped me interact with various kinds of people
People are easy to reach
Customer Service Representative Koodo (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 January 2016
The first thing you will see is that talking to your boss it not that hard it quite simple and not stressful at all for me that a plus. Days at this place are pretty nice of course the job itself got it bad side but this is a true for all job but the people at Vox make it nice to be there I would not move away of this job if it was not that I want more money.
Better contractor call center than most places
Conseiller au service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 March 2016
AN ok environement, a good team of supervisors, good possibility of advancement. But low wage. No paid sick days which means when you have a sick child and must stay at home, you will be short in your budget
Pros
Good leadership
Cons
poor salary
NIce environment and friendly people
Costumer Service Agent and Technical Support (Current Employee) –  MOntreal QC9 October 2015
A typical day at Voxdata is answering phone calls all day like any call center requires you to do. The difference is the people I worked with. They inspire you to keep going and that nothing is bad.

I did learn new trick on to deal with '' special '' clients and how to never lose your cool.

Managers are managers , they give you space to work and only have a word with you if your stats arent good., but never with an Iron fist.

My co-workers are very humble people and all like to encourage one another.
Pros
Good environment
A great place to learn the value of good Customer Service
Sales Consultant/Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 June 2013
My typical day at Voxdata revolved around answering approximately 50 telephone calls from the clients of RBC Royal Bank- routing calls to proper personnel, answering general quires, activating RBC credit and debit cards and advising clients on the purchase of and enrollment into insurance programs offered through RBC.
Since RBC expected us to promote a very high quality of customer service, it was a great experience to learn and apply the same. Also, the role strengthened my telephone conversation skills which later became useful when I had to conduct phone interviews at Experis.
Pros
Bonus and recognition programs
Overall fun environtment
Outbound/Inbound Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto , On22 September 2013
It wasn't too stressful. Supervisors were great. When there was room for improvement they would sit us down and tell us exactly what we needed to focus on. The most enjoyable parts of the jobs were the co-workers. They were really friendly and welcoming. The hardest part was selling the actual product because customers call in to activate their credit cards and they got angry most times when we tried to sell them something.
Provided opportunity to learn great customer service skills.
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON.26 February 2014
Typical day at work required providing customer service to customers. I learned great communication skills, importance of team work and adaptability skills. Management and fellow workers at Voxdata all contributed to a productive team environment. Enjoyable part of the job was to satisfy customer needs and hardest part was to deal with dissatisfied customers.
The atmosphere was good, vfery good productive comapny learnt alot from the comapny
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2014
- learnt how to make sales mostly because it was my first time working at the call centre.
- Learnt a lot in the human resources dept when I was a receptionist. eg helping out with interviews.
- IT dept also trained me especially how to control the security of the doors at the call centre.
Pros
free Lunches
Cons
holiday pay
Educational experience
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  North york, ON18 May 2014
My experience at Voxdata was probably the best education experience I had through them I gained the skill necessary to better my self as a Trainer and as a Manage.
From staff management to KPI reporting I learned it all thanks to the amazing support from peers all the way up to executives, help was always there for me.
Definitely a great experience for me
call people, like talking to people, has its moments
Telemarketing Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2012
call clients about insurance policies. Present presentation, keep clients interest. Work environment was boring, not much time to talk to co-workers. But I was happy talking on the phone. Hardest part of the job was to meet the expected sales for the week. Manager didn't talk much, but was comfortable talking to him.
Excellent work environment
Outbound Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2012
Normal day at work would involve approximately 300 outbound calls. These calls are nicely gaped and time is allocated in the middle for vocal relaxation. Outgoing manager and team, always striving for positive attitude.
Great Learning Experience
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 April 2013
Great Learning Experience but Had To Rebuttal 3 times and pressure the customer to buy insurance even if they did not want
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
had to rebuttal 3 times and pressure the customer to buy insurance
highly not recommended because of job insecurity
Inbound CSR Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 November 2013
after two weeks of training, second day of the shift they sent me home earlier than my shift.
The next week they call me and my other colleagues and handing us lay-off slip.
Cons
job is insecured
Very energetic and fun
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  york mills, toronto ontario20 February 2014
very fast paced, especially around peak hours but still managed to have fun while working with other employees. management was great with motivating employees which helped in production.
Good Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2015
Great start into the Costumer service/ call centre field.
where we did inbound calls to activate credit cards.
and sell insurance.
productive and friendly environment
Outbound call sales agent (Former Employee) –  toronto24 July 2012
learnt a lot from the company as to how to handle with customers and their needs. Ability to meet weekly targets
Pros
good environment
Cons
evening shift
Excellent Team Members
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2014
Activating credit cards for RBC clients and pitching Balance Protector

Meeting sales targets and keeping compliance
Pros
Good Product
Cons
Distance from Home

2.9