Voxdata Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Good company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 September 2017
I can tell, that this company is very flexible for any schedule. Plus they have a variety of cultures because of that this company is special. I grow so mich there and you feel that it is a family.
Pros
Variety of cultures
Cons
Advancement
manque
ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 September 2017
manque de tout, mauvaise gestion, mauvais salaire, stress inutile
No advancement
Talent Acquisition Specialist and HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 June 2017
no advancement opportunities. they tried to make people do WAY more than their job description instead of hiring new staff. no salary raise no job title advances, just more responsibilities. total abuse. otherwise it's FUN but that's it.
Contact Centre Environment
Credit Card Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2017
It is a contact centre environment, if it is not busy and you don't have good sales number, you may be asked to go home early. Since they pay you by the hour, that brings down your wage. Management only cares about sales and turnover ratio is extremely high. There is not much room for advancement.
Belle équipe
AGENTE SERVICE À LA CLIENTÈLE (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 March 2017
Dépendamment de la campagne où vous travaillez. Celle où j'étais était bien gérée et avait un bel esprit.
agreable
Agente au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2017
beaucoup de vente, a être persistante, convaincre les clients de prendre l'assurance et être entouré d'une équipe formidable.
Pros
pause payante
Cons
pause diner trop courte
Easy Going Call Center
Customer Service/ Tech Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2017
It's a decent call center that features all your regular call center stuff; lots of trainings, computers, talking to customers, short breaks and lunches and of course a decent amount of gossip and drama. It's not too crazy but not too advanced either.. it's right in the middle.
Pros
Tv in the lunchroom
Customer Service Skills
RBC Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Good work environment that taught me many customer service skills. Practiced many de-escalation techniques and successfully mastered sales tactics to benefit the organization.
Overall, this company provided a safe environment for their workers where everyone respected each other and followed Voxdata policies.
CUSTOMER CARE & SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2017
This company allowed me to enhance my sales, communication, marketing and management skills. For instance, customer interaction via phone exposed me to people belonging from diverse cultures which made me adapt to their verbal accent and build a reliable connection.
Pros
Incentives for making most sales
fun work environment
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2017
This was the best part time job I had. helped me with my skills on the phone and also helped me interact with various kinds of people
Productif
Agente-téléphoniste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 January 2017
Une belle entreprise qui nous donne la formation pour rester au point de la dernière technologie.
Proactive and Fun Place to work at
Credit card activation and Sales product agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 December 2016
Credit card activation Agent For RBC royal bank, Also was making sales for credit products and satisfy our customers with the security check at all times
No opportunities to advance
Koodo Subject Matter Expert/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 October 2016
advancement in this company is highly based on favoritism. Unfortunately KPI's are not taken into consideration. I have had the highest L2R (likelihood to recommend) surveys for over a year and have received no recognition by the operation managers.
avis
Service à la clientèle, vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 September 2016
travaille desagreable. je n'ai rien a dire de possitif. sans commmentaire
Pros
aucun
Cons
vendre 70% des appels
un esprit d'equipe une clé du succès
Superviseur pour la campagne RBC (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 May 2016
un meeting le matin pour prendre une avance sur les objectifs de la journée
Better contractor call center than most places
Conseiller au service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 March 2016
AN ok environement, a good team of supervisors, good possibility of advancement. But low wage. No paid sick days which means when you have a sick child and must stay at home, you will be short in your budget
Pros
Good leadership
Cons
poor salary
People are easy to reach
Customer Service Representative Koodo (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 January 2016
The first thing you will see is that talking to your boss it not that hard it quite simple and not stressful at all for me that a plus. Days at this place are pretty nice of course the job itself got it bad side but this is a true for all job but the people at Vox make it nice to be there I would not move away of this job if it was not that I want more money.
Super
Agent service à la clientèle et vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 December 2015
- Arriver à 9h, prendre des appels, prendre mes trois pauses
- Connaître mon speach sur le bout de ma langue et l'adapter à chaque client
-Très conviale
-très sympas
-Me faire raccrocher au nez
-L'environnement
Pros
Belle environnement
Cons
Trop de pression
la remise des cartes cadeaux une fois l'objectif atteint est tres productif
Agente de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 December 2015
j'ai aime tavailler dans cette entreprise car l'ambiance etait agreable.
Pros
horaire flexible
Cons
pas de preavis avant d'etre remercie
NIce environment and friendly people
Costumer Service Agent and Technical Support (Current Employee) –  MOntreal QC9 October 2015
A typical day at Voxdata is answering phone calls all day like any call center requires you to do. The difference is the people I worked with. They inspire you to keep going and that nothing is bad.

I did learn new trick on to deal with '' special '' clients and how to never lose your cool.

Managers are managers , they give you space to work and only have a word with you if your stats arent good., but never with an Iron fist.

My co-workers are very humble people and all like to encourage one another.
Pros
Good environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxdata Solutions Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9