Voxdata Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Contact Centre Environment
Credit Card Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2017
It is a contact centre environment, if it is not busy and you don't have good sales number, you may be asked to go home early. Since they pay you by the hour, that brings down your wage. Management only cares about sales and turnover ratio is extremely high. There is not much room for advancement.
Easy Going Call Center
Customer Service/ Tech Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2017
It's a decent call center that features all your regular call center stuff; lots of trainings, computers, talking to customers, short breaks and lunches and of course a decent amount of gossip and drama. It's not too crazy but not too advanced either.. it's right in the middle.
Pros
Tv in the lunchroom
Customer Service Skills
RBC Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Good work environment that taught me many customer service skills. Practiced many de-escalation techniques and successfully mastered sales tactics to benefit the organization.
Overall, this company provided a safe environment for their workers where everyone respected each other and followed Voxdata policies.
CUSTOMER CARE & SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2017
This company allowed me to enhance my sales, communication, marketing and management skills. For instance, customer interaction via phone exposed me to people belonging from diverse cultures which made me adapt to their verbal accent and build a reliable connection.
Pros
Incentives for making most sales
fun work environment
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2017
This was the best part time job I had. helped me with my skills on the phone and also helped me interact with various kinds of people
Proactive and Fun Place to work at
Credit card activation and Sales product agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 December 2016
Credit card activation Agent For RBC royal bank, Also was making sales for credit products and satisfy our customers with the security check at all times
No opportunities to advance
Koodo Subject Matter Expert/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 October 2016
advancement in this company is highly based on favoritism. Unfortunately KPI's are not taken into consideration. I have had the highest L2R (likelihood to recommend) surveys for over a year and have received no recognition by the operation managers.
Better contractor call center than most places
Conseiller au service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 March 2016
AN ok environement, a good team of supervisors, good possibility of advancement. But low wage. No paid sick days which means when you have a sick child and must stay at home, you will be short in your budget
Pros
Good leadership
Cons
poor salary
People are easy to reach
Customer Service Representative Koodo (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 January 2016
The first thing you will see is that talking to your boss it not that hard it quite simple and not stressful at all for me that a plus. Days at this place are pretty nice of course the job itself got it bad side but this is a true for all job but the people at Vox make it nice to be there I would not move away of this job if it was not that I want more money.
NIce environment and friendly people
Costumer Service Agent and Technical Support (Current Employee) –  MOntreal QC9 October 2015
A typical day at Voxdata is answering phone calls all day like any call center requires you to do. The difference is the people I worked with. They inspire you to keep going and that nothing is bad.

I did learn new trick on to deal with '' special '' clients and how to never lose your cool.

Managers are managers , they give you space to work and only have a word with you if your stats arent good., but never with an Iron fist.

My co-workers are very humble people and all like to encourage one another.
Pros
Good environment
Good Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2015
Great start into the Costumer service/ call centre field.
where we did inbound calls to activate credit cards.
and sell insurance.
Nice work environment for starters
Customer Services Representative (Canadian Bank (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2014
- Learn about new products
- Responding to difficult queries
- Challenging Targets
Excellent Team Members
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2014
Activating credit cards for RBC clients and pitching Balance Protector

Meeting sales targets and keeping compliance
Pros
Good Product
Cons
Distance from Home
It could of been better
Sales & Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON20 May 2014
Salary was the best part of the job, management was out of place; coworkers were very nice and respectful.
Educational experience
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  North york, ON18 May 2014
My experience at Voxdata was probably the best education experience I had through them I gained the skill necessary to better my self as a Trainer and as a Manage.
From staff management to KPI reporting I learned it all thanks to the amazing support from peers all the way up to executives, help was always there for me.
Definitely a great experience for me
The atmosphere was good, vfery good productive comapny learnt alot from the comapny
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2014
- learnt how to make sales mostly because it was my first time working at the call centre.
- Learnt a lot in the human resources dept when I was a receptionist. eg helping out with interviews.
- IT dept also trained me especially how to control the security of the doors at the call centre.
Pros
free Lunches
Cons
holiday pay
Great place & great location
Agent aux controle de la Qualité (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 April 2014
Yes a great place to work...great staff. I really enjoyed the department of Quality control.
Pros
Very often we were served free lunches/ We had a great dining room very clean & moderne.
Cons
long hours...
Productive and fun work place
Senior Customer Service/Sales Coach (Former Employee) –  NORTH YORK13 March 2014
My co workers made it a fun place to work and so we looked forward to going to work every day
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Management was poor
Provided opportunity to learn great customer service skills.
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON.26 February 2014
Typical day at work required providing customer service to customers. I learned great communication skills, importance of team work and adaptability skills. Management and fellow workers at Voxdata all contributed to a productive team environment. Enjoyable part of the job was to satisfy customer needs and hardest part was to deal with dissatisfied customers.
Very energetic and fun
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  york mills, toronto ontario20 February 2014
very fast paced, especially around peak hours but still managed to have fun while working with other employees. management was great with motivating employees which helped in production.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxdata Solutions Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Voxdata Solutions Inc. Reviews by Location