Voxdata Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Bon
Montreal QC, Canada (Former Employee) –  Ville-Marie, QC7 November 2017
Voxdata est bon comme centre d'appels, il est en plein Centre Ville mais l'évolution salariale n'est pas bonne.
Pros
Il y a une bonne vie sociale
Cons
On n'écoute pas les plaintes des employés
Aperçu du poste
Service à la clientèle-Sous-traitance Koodo (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 October 2017
Service à la clientèle-Sous-traitance Koodo

- Répondre aux clients

- Gérer les comptes (paiements, modifications, mise-à-jour)

- Transférer des appels

- Envoyer des courriels
It's a different experience for everyone.
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 October 2017
First of all, the problem is not the company, it's the people you work with. If you are mature and a good listener you won't like it during classes, because most of the people that go apply there are young students and they don't really care about the job.Everyone are on their cellphone during the class and they treat the teacher really badly (just to let you know my teacher was Camilo and he's handicap of one arm.) I felt really bad about that seeing my teacher so tired because of all those idiots. The training is good, you learn a lot of new topics and if you never worked in a call center it's a good way to start. I recommend that job for the people who have a big patience and still don't know what they want to do in their life, I swear, you'll know if it's meant to be 😂

For conclusion, I don't recommand this job because one way or another you'll leave.. But you can try it and if you like it, I'm happy for you!😙
Pros
Good training and a carring teacher.
Cons
People you work with.
Mauvaise expérience
Agent service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montreal29 September 2017
Le management est nulle et ils essaient de te brain wash tout au long de la formation. Mauvaise expérience, long quarts de travail et clients chiants. À ÉVITER!
Pros
rien
Cons
la liste est longue
Nice place to start
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2017
Not a career, Not dependable. Sales dependent. Will get relived of duty if sales quote not kept up. Nice place to gain customer service experience. Great supervisors.
Pros
incoming call centre
Cons
Sales dependent
Good company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 September 2017
I can tell, that this company is very flexible for any schedule. Plus they have a variety of cultures because of that this company is special. I grow so mich there and you feel that it is a family.
Pros
Variety of cultures
Cons
Advancement
manque
ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 September 2017
manque de tout, mauvaise gestion, mauvais salaire, stress inutile
No advancement
Talent Acquisition Specialist and HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 June 2017
no advancement opportunities. they tried to make people do WAY more than their job description instead of hiring new staff. no salary raise no job title advances, just more responsibilities. total abuse. otherwise it's FUN but that's it.
Contact Centre Environment
Credit Card Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2017
It is a contact centre environment, if it is not busy and you don't have good sales number, you may be asked to go home early. Since they pay you by the hour, that brings down your wage. Management only cares about sales and turnover ratio is extremely high. There is not much room for advancement.
Belle équipe
AGENTE SERVICE À LA CLIENTÈLE (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 March 2017
Dépendamment de la campagne où vous travaillez. Celle où j'étais était bien gérée et avait un bel esprit.
agreable
Agente au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2017
beaucoup de vente, a être persistante, convaincre les clients de prendre l'assurance et être entouré d'une équipe formidable.
Pros
pause payante
Cons
pause diner trop courte
Easy Going Call Center
Customer Service/ Tech Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2017
It's a decent call center that features all your regular call center stuff; lots of trainings, computers, talking to customers, short breaks and lunches and of course a decent amount of gossip and drama. It's not too crazy but not too advanced either.. it's right in the middle.
Pros
Tv in the lunchroom
Customer Service Skills
RBC Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Good work environment that taught me many customer service skills. Practiced many de-escalation techniques and successfully mastered sales tactics to benefit the organization.
Overall, this company provided a safe environment for their workers where everyone respected each other and followed Voxdata policies.
CUSTOMER CARE & SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2017
This company allowed me to enhance my sales, communication, marketing and management skills. For instance, customer interaction via phone exposed me to people belonging from diverse cultures which made me adapt to their verbal accent and build a reliable connection.
Pros
Incentives for making most sales
fun work environment
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2017
This was the best part time job I had. helped me with my skills on the phone and also helped me interact with various kinds of people
Productif
Agente-téléphoniste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 January 2017
Une belle entreprise qui nous donne la formation pour rester au point de la dernière technologie.
Proactive and Fun Place to work at
Credit card activation and Sales product agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 December 2016
Credit card activation Agent For RBC royal bank, Also was making sales for credit products and satisfy our customers with the security check at all times
No opportunities to advance
Koodo Subject Matter Expert/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 October 2016
advancement in this company is highly based on favoritism. Unfortunately KPI's are not taken into consideration. I have had the highest L2R (likelihood to recommend) surveys for over a year and have received no recognition by the operation managers.
avis
Service à la clientèle, vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 September 2016
travaille desagreable. je n'ai rien a dire de possitif. sans commmentaire
Pros
aucun
Cons
vendre 70% des appels
un esprit d'equipe une clé du succès
Superviseur pour la campagne RBC (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 May 2016
un meeting le matin pour prendre une avance sur les objectifs de la journée

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxdata Solutions Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8