VON Canada Employee Review

About my work.
Home Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Stewiacke, NS24 March 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company. I had a good clientelle. Was always happy to do my job. I learned alot about the different disabilities, that I worked with. I also learned alot about different cultures. I enjoyed working with all the different workers. The hardest part of the job is when you lose a client to their illness. Meeting new people and finding out about their lives. Very much enjoyed my clients.
Pros
Being able to provide the day to day living skills, to clients . Also, seeing the client happier that they get to stay in their own homes.

Other VON Canada Employee Reviews

A typical day at work
Continuing Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS27 September 2017
For the most part I really enjoyed my job! The clients were amazing; however, the management team needs some work. Very poor communication between employee and management.
Cons
Lots of mandating
Terrible
Home Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 September 2017
Nothing matters more to management then providing the best numbers to upper management. Clients are treated poorly at best, but those funding the program need to be given the right answers from the wrong information.
Pros
Cons
everything