Vomar Industries Inc. is the largest re-conditioner of propane tanks in Western Canada. In addition to the Tank Traders® program, Vomar supplies over 3000 customers throughout Canada with all sizes of propane tanks.
We are currently seeking a production supervisor to oversee all production activities in our LaSalle facility just 8 minutes south of the perimeter. As production supervisor you will:
- Lead, train and supervise at team of 15 to 20 production employees.
- Promote a culture of safety and continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with established safety and quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Gather production statistics, analyse trends and create daily reports.
- Maintain production/inventory levels according to daily production targets.
- Maintain or oversee maintenance of production equipment as required.
- Assist in the implementation of lean manufacturing/automation initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- 2 to 5 years management experience in a production setting
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Availability to work shift-work as required
- To be physically fit (job requires the ability to handle 20lbs “BBQ” propane tanks regularly)
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience an asset.
- Lean &/or automation experience an asset
The successful applicant will enjoy a competitive wages and benefits. Please email applications with “Production Supervisor” in the subject line.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Vomar Industries Inc. is the largest re-conditioner of propane tanks in Western Canada. In addition to the Tank Traders® program, Vomar...