Volvo Employee Review

I was assisting the administrative part in the HR department in the headquarter.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brussels, ON7 May 2013
It was such a pleasant experience. The work environment was healthy: clean, lot of space, with windows. The team was simply amazing. We all know what our tasks was and did it. We had structure but had flexibility within it.

The hardest part of this job was when I had to create on SAP the organigram of the entire world-wide company. It was a huge company, thus the challenge was present.
Pros
Great work environment with good cafeteria
Cons
Not always easy to please all the employees as some where quite demanding

Other Volvo Employee Reviews

Everybody gets along and it lessens the negativity cause by the Dealer Principal
Tire Person/ Lot Attendant/ Detailer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 November 2017
overall it is a good place to work for. hard to get promoted and get raise unless you are on sales department but other than that it has a good atmosphere
Awesome Staff..... Terrible ownership!!
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON28 September 2017
Owner treats parts and service staff like dogs. Even though parts and service generates way more revenue than car sales does..
Get with the times, man!
Pros
Great staff and clientele
Cons
cheap owner is an artist at penciling, ripping off employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Volvo. Our community is ready to answer.