Volvo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
N/A
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCAugust 1, 2015
Technical Support, Assessed and checked every claim for accuracy and eligibility, Phone support for dealers and warranty inquiries
Excellent company to work for
Car Sales and Leasing Associate (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Great trainig
Cons: none
I gained most of my experience in this company. management trained and groomed me to become a manager. I would recommend this company to every body.
Volvo
car washer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: long hours
I started work at seven in the morning by making sure that my work station was cleaned up and ready for the day such as throwing away garbage and making sure my water buckets were full. if there was no cars to wash I would help out by cleaning the shop, checking in customer cars when they bring them in to get serviced. the hardest part of the job was the physical labour of washing cars by myself when there is twelve mechanics fixing cars. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to drive the cars as well as getting some work experience.
stream flo
Branch Manager (Former Employee), AlbertaSeptember 11, 2014
-Managed the budget and any other costs related to the branch
-Responsible for the business development of the branch:
-maintained working relationships with current and prospective clients while seeking out new customers.
-Directly managed 10 staff members
-Handling and delegating all incoming order calls
-Recruitment of all new employees
I was assisting the administrative part in the HR department in the headquarter.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Brussels, ONMay 7, 2013
Pros: great work environment with good cafeteria
Cons: not always easy to please all the employees as some where quite demanding
It was such a pleasant experience. The work environment was healthy: clean, lot of space, with windows. The team was simply amazing. We all know what our tasks was and did it. We had structure but had flexibility within it.

The hardest part of this job was when I had to create on SAP the organigram of the entire world-wide company. It was a huge company, thus the challenge was present.
I ran around the shop in a go kart!
Technician, go to guy. Shop administration. (Former Employee), bramptonSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly work environment
It was a great place to work. I really enjoyed it there but left for other reasons. Management when I was there was awesome. Most enjoyable part was extended lunches and the boss didnt mind at all as long as the job was done.