Volvo

Volvo Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I was assisting the administrative part in the HR department in the headquarter.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Brussels, ONMay 7, 2013
Pros: great work environment with good cafeteria
Cons: not always easy to please all the employees as some where quite demanding
It was such a pleasant experience. The work environment was healthy: clean, lot of space, with windows. The team was simply amazing. We all know what our tasks was and did it. We had structure but had flexibility within it.

The hardest part of this job was when I had to create on SAP the organigram of the entire world-wide company. It was a huge company, – more... thus the challenge was present. – less
A good company with good benefits
Sales & Lease Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, BCApril 17, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: work on weekends
One of the best pay plans in the industry. Pay plan has a base salary, which is very unusual in the auto industry. My co-workers were excellent and a pleasure to work with.
I ran around the shop in a go kart!
Technician, go to guy. Shop administration. (Former Employee), bramptonSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: friendly work environment
It was a great place to work. I really enjoyed it there but left for other reasons. Management when I was there was awesome. Most enjoyable part was extended lunches and the boss didnt mind at all as long as the job was done.

About Volvo

Drivers looking for the iconic boxy station wagon beware; these Volvos don't haul families. Volvo Construction Equipment North – Read more