VOLT

VOLT Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temporary position with Eli Lilly
SAP Order Entry - Customer Service - Contractor (Former Employee), Plainfield INJanuary 22, 2014
Enjoyed the 18-month assignment with Eli Lilly - many positive attributes were gained through SAP order entry-customer service position
Depends on position held, this company is a placement agency for part time and full time work
Axis Account Representative (Current Employee), Fargo, NDJanuary 18, 2014
Depends on the day and position held. I may do medical billing for Medicare, BCBSND, BCBSMN, or commercial insurance. Do A/P, A/R, Payroll, checkbook balancing, etc.
honest place to work with a learning environment.
Claims Processor Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 18, 2014
working for this company was challenging and the drive was visible.
Interesting & New
Electrician / Tech (Former Employee), Boise IDJanuary 17, 2014
Electrical assembly.

I wake up do my thing go to work do my job then go home.
I learned a lot about my job and the company I worked for.
Management was interesting.
I got along with my co-workers.
Hardest part of the job was being a temp.
The most enjoyable was just the fact of having a job.
Staffing Service
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJanuary 16, 2014
This is the staffing service that sent me to Suntron. I was very pleased with that assignment.
Great contractor.
Computer Tech (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 16, 2014
Technical contractor staffing. Great pay and decent people in management as well.
Good Experience
Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Ocoee, FLJanuary 15, 2014
Learned a lot about time management, multi tasking, and customer service
Great workplace with friendly staff
Receiver (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: friendly staff and coworkers
Cons: management played favorites
I enjoyed working at Apple through Volt, everyone who worked there took pride in their job and cared about others. I learned that hard work will get you recognized, I was an 11-time top receiver, meaning I had the top 3 quota 11 times in my department. With my hard work I was able to obtain 11 award certificates and my hard work paid off.

Management – more... could have been better, employees were promoted based on favoritism, rather than accomplishments, which was disappointing to myself and many others. I got along very well with my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was during the first 2 weeks because I could not reach my quota. Fortunately, after those 2 weeks, I was not only able to reach my quota, but exceed it. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with employees and working with Apple products, which I love. – less
This company will find you a well paying job
Assembling, Sales Representative (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJanuary 14, 2014
This is a good company to work for. If you are looking to better your skills and learn a few more than volt is a great place to work.
They worked very hard to find me a temporary job after moving to Texas for my husband job.
office assistant (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: worked with an interesting group of people
Cons: we had to eat at our desks-no lunch room.
Very nice group of people to deal with. They kept me posted weekly with any new opening.
Bad Idea
Re-Work Technician at Apple in Elk Grove (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Cons: short breaks, low pay, no room for growth, no job security
This is a temp position company that only allows you to work for one year at a time. The pay is low and the management is horrible. Not to mention the unexpected layoffs, which I saw two of in my short time there. There is no security with this company.
Productive and fun group
Executive Assistant, SE Region Administrator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2014
Supportive group. Allows creative thinking and risk taking for the needs of the business.
The company is financially unstable and management is not good
Recruiter (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay AreaJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: you can learn quickly about recruiting basics
Cons: the environment is negative
This company has been going through reinstatement after being audited a few years ago by the government and getting kicked off the exchange. They have consistent retention challenges and the mood in the office is stressful and negative. I unfortunately would not recommend a career at this company.
It's okay for a temporary position
Various positions (Former Employee), Woodbury, MNJanuary 5, 2014
The jobs provided can be good or bad, sometimes they dont pay well, other times they do. Sometimes they tell you that you are doing one job and pay really low for the position and you get roped into doing a heck of alot more.
productive job
Data Entry (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 1, 2014
Enter accuracy data into computer system from spreadsheets.
Not a good working enviroment
Palletizer/Rotational (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: uniform provider
Cons: its only temporary
This job is basically getting paid to do nothing. Its not fun if your a Temp because you don't get much benefits.
Great Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Riverside CADecember 30, 2013
Pros: the occasional gift cards and meeting new people
Cons: having to leave after getting comfortable at a company
I had various assignments through Volt. Each day and each job varied, but overall productive and enjoyable. I got along with ea co-worker I was assigned to work with. The various managers were kind and supportive. The hardest working with Volt was when the assignments ended because I would get use to the company and the people. The most enjoyable part – more... during that time was the travel. – less
Nice place to work
Data entry (Former Employee), HillsboroDecember 30, 2013
The recruiters are very good at what they do. They really want to help with you finding a opportunity for work. Thanks guys
great temp job
Contract Buyer (Former Employee), El Segundo, CADecember 29, 2013
Cons: temp job
Is just a great temp job only. Wanted to be a permanent job, instead.
Great company
Default Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 29, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: n/a
Great company, Great company, Great company, Great company

About VOLT

A jolt from Volt can discharge your personnel needs. Volt Information Sciences generates most of its sales by offering temporary – Read more