VOLT

VOLT Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Horrible Placement Agency
Game Master (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: get a job quick
Cons: loose the job just as quick
The placement agency put me with a different company, so the work was normal and fine. The management would decide if they liked you and put false information on your forms, so your either got hired or fired. I was fired due to this and have been soured on 'Temp' or placement agencies. The hardest part was getting let go without any explanation why. – more... The best part was being able to work. – less
Great company, great work place
Tech Support - AT&T U Verse (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 18, 2014
I took calls 8 hours a day with 2 15min breaks and a 30minute lunch. I learned to basic IT supports, create/manage dispatches, deliveries, and accounts with minor sales. Hardest part of the job was getting the hang of everything a lot of information to take in. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the customers.
Great learning experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orange, CASeptember 18, 2014
I spent 13 years with this company and learned a lot. From Administrative to customer servive.
I really enjoyed the contract
Microsoft Global Escalation Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 17, 2014
I learned Microsoft and Xbox products, fast paced, constant changes, great atmosphere. loved it
Productive and a nice working place.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CASeptember 15, 2014
It's so good to work here because you can be able to see all the new products that apple launch and also it's so easy to learn all the process.
Amazing!
Promoter (Former Employee), Music FestivalsSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: free festival wristbands
I feel like this was one of the best experiences of my life, they paid for me to go into music festivals and work only a few shifts so I got to work around the bands that I wanted to see, all the staff were so nice and there was people working from all over Europe, it's a Danish company and I could not have asked for a better working environment.
Great people to work with and fun environment
Technical Support (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: able to snack if hungry or thirsty
Cons: overnight shifts
I worked a graveyard shift, 7pm - 3am. I learned how to solve specific technical issues. The managers were somewhat helpful when it came to certain issues with phones or even personal life. I worked with amazing and helpful people. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the overnight shifts. The most enjoyable about the job was that i could – more... be myself and could interact with the customers over the phone in a personal manner. – less
Friendly, supportive, easy to work with
District Office Coordiator (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: supportive environment
Cons: temp position
I was very impressed with those I worked with, primarily my supervisor, Debbie. She was upbeat, supportive and easy to work with.

Unfortunately, due to this being a temporary position, there were no benefits, and my time was way too short. I was sad to leave.

My job was individual and small group insurance as a district office coordinator, with back – more... up for the front office at a local insurance company. It turned into more of a cashier position which is not what Volt hired me to do so I felt seriously under utilized. That was frustrating but this was due to the company I was placed with and had nothing to do with Volt.

I would have renewed my licenses to stay on at the placement office but everything was up in the air as is to be expected in the insurance industry at this point.

The gal who initially trained me to cover her position while she was on maternity leave was easy to work with and trained very well. I ended up being trained for two positions which was unexpected.

There was a lot of overtime that employees were afraid to report to the supervisor at the office I was placed with. Typically, she would not respond to us anyway. As a result, a lot of free time was put in.

Overall however, the supervisors at Volt were very easy to deal with. I would definitely encourage anyone to go through Volt if you are looking for a temp or temp to hire position. – less
Kellyville Journey Management Center
Journey Operator (Former Employee), Kellyville, OKSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: supervisors
Cons: to many changes almost daily, never knew from one second to the next what your schedule would be, to much drama for such a small office.
Supervisors were great, dealing with the drivers was great with a few exceptions. Above all loved this job just not so much the manager, constant changes with scheduling which wasn't a problem the people I worked with and dealt with daily made up for it.
very physical
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILSeptember 6, 2014
this job is a heavy lifting job that you have to stay busy at all times.
Flexable
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 5, 2014
Gaining more knowledge is always good. I enjoyded that everyday was a new experience
Steady paced work environment
Tamarack operator/Ouality Control (Former Employee), Northridge, OHSeptember 4, 2014
My typical day is a day sets with goal and expections of progression
I learned to work as a team and time management
Management at this job was very professional
My co-workers were very knowledgeable
The hardest part about the job was dealing with the machines functions as far as if they were not workinf then we could not to our job in a and it sets – more... the work flow off course
The most enjoyable part of the job was having a good functional finishing product – less
good workplace but contract job
Network Technician (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 3, 2014
like any another contract job, not secure except if you have different positions.
Good way to start a career
Contractor (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXAugust 27, 2014
Pros: good starting out job
Cons: little pay
Come in and start working

Work hard and it will pay off

not much management

we were contract workers mixed ok with regular workers

little pay for same job as higher paid workers

weekly pay checks
Tech Support
Customer Service & Technical Support (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 24, 2014
• Troubleshot customer’s television and internet issues.
• Assisted customers in resolving billing issues.
• Put in work orders for customer equipment repairs.
• Followed up and resolved customers missed appointment issues.
n/a
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2014
volt was a good learning experience, co workers were very helpful.
Great place to work with excellent pay and and offering benefits.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAAugust 20, 2014
Great place to work with excellent pay and and offering benefits.
Ok if you need work asap.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: always work to find.
Cons: no job security
It's a temp to hire company. Very rude if you no longer want to find work with there company.
Great Company to work for
Team Manager- Lead Recruiter (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 20, 2014
Enjoyed the development opportunities and great people to work with.
OK environment, poor management
Recruiter (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: decent work life balance, decent pay and benefits
Cons: management
Poor management from upper level. play favorites and do not listen to true concerns. unrealistic expectations when there is no sales support.

About VOLT

Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, – Read more