VOLT

VOLT Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Contracting experience
Contractor (Former Employee), Ellenwood, GAJuly 13, 2014
Volt was a great placement agency. The process from submitting application to starting contract was quick and painless.
This is staffing company so when i get a job, most of the job so far or pretty decent.
Laborer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 12, 2014
Pros: evey time i needed a job they have come through
Cons: it take awhile for the recruiter to get back to persons, and they pay low.. wish they could pay better, but it meets the bills
this is a staffing company and they usually don't have much jobs on hand. at time I have to wait for months at a time. the staff here are ok, and do what they can to help the staffing crew. The job are decent, not to hard but never too easy.
Great Job during College
iOS Senior Advisor (Current Employee), Las Cruces, NMJuly 10, 2014
Assisting customers with technical issues with their Apple Products.
Technical Knowledge of Apple/Microsoft Products and Mobile products.
Great work-life balance; improvement on management/resources
RPO Program Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 7, 2014
Pros: work from home, work/life balance
Cons: mulitple management changes / restructuring
Overall have enjoyed my time with Volt, but primarily due to my positive experience with my client.
working for volt/apple
Tier 1 Tech Support (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 5, 2014
Pros: working for apple is something to be proud of.
Cons: insurance doesn't cover anything, recognition, no stability
Typical work day for me is answering calls and helping customer with their products issues. Everyday is a learning day here at volt there are always SGT to study and test to take after.Managers provide time off the phones to do new training for products or resources. Management is not always up to speed on what's going on but when you do need something – more... or have a questions there are always managers around.There really is nothing that is hard about this job,you just have to have patience and want to work for apple.What I enjoy most is working for APPLE it self.You take pride in your job and what you do for others. – less
Okay company to work for.
Database backup tech (Current Employee), Rock Island Arsenal Rock Island ILJuly 3, 2014
They don't keep in contact with employee's. they do not offer holiday pay for government jobs. They do not re-reimburse for certificates required for jobs.
Great time working at United Healthcare
Appeals & Greivance Coordinator (Former Employee), Lakewood, CAJuly 2, 2014
I had my first experience being a Appeals & Grievance Coordinator... It was great at the United Healthcare campus..
Horrible place to work
prefer to not say (Current Employee), springfield moJune 30, 2014
Cons: poor management, tense working atmosphere
Company does not care about employees, unsafe conditions and horrible management. I am looking for another job!
Having good co-workers and a hour lunch.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: a hour lunch
Cons: the customers calling in cursing.
A typical work day at my job at Red Bumper though Volt is pretty okay, but the hardest part of my job when the customers call cursing and the most enjoyable part of my job is how all the co-workers are like a family. We have a great management team. My overall review is that it's pretty okay place.
Safety conditions and equipement good
Chemical Packaging- Grace Chemical (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 27, 2014
Pros: overtime available
Cons: working all holidays
Monitored furnaces for quality of finished products. The hardest part of the job is the quality inspections. Clean up between jobs was the most enjoyable. Managers/ co-workers were supportive when I needed help or anything. I learned in all the years I worked in chemical packaging that you always learn something new at any new companies you work for.
good
Chemical Processor (Former Employee), San, HPJune 27, 2014
they take care of there employee, they give you a bonus and they help you if they can.
My Opinion Of Volt Management Corp.
PC Tech (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJune 25, 2014
Pros: it's a job if your desperate
Cons: they don't care about you.
I made a promise to the CEO of Volt that I would share my opinion of his company online for him so here it is.

Employee Records were stolen from a Volt office in California and used by the thieves for Identity Theft. Among these files were my employee records which made me a victim of Identity Theft. Volt covered the whole thing up, wouldn't admit – more... to it ever happening and wouldn't even offer an apology to the people that got hurt by this. My credit is still suffering repercussions from this ordeal and Volt doesn't care.

In my opinion if you want to work for a company that doesn't care about you and just cares that they get you in to a position so they can make their profit then this is the company for you.

There are over 10,000 employee reviews online so don't take my word for it, read what there other employees have to say.

The CFO for the company is no longer there and is under investigation for securities fraud. So does what I say the company did to me really sound far fetched for them? – less
Great job with little area for advancement
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNJune 25, 2014
-Emails
-Calls
-Research
-Planning

This was a job working with companies that needed staffing for their manufacturing areas.
Productive environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJune 24, 2014
Pros: flexibility and learning new administrative responsibilities.
Cons: downtime
My administrative duties was order office supplies, answer incoming calls, schedule meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements, created UPS shipping labels.
Productive and fun work place.
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), Redmond, WAJune 23, 2014
Love this place! Lots of amazing work. Bug bashing, regressions, test cases and plans. The works!
Good contract company
Structural Technician (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJune 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lot's of walking
My review will be for the Boeing plant in Charleston, SC where I worked as a contractor for Volt. The pay was great and the work environment wasn't bad at all. I would still be there today but the company required its contractors to work 7 days a week 10 hours a day and that was just not physically possible for me.
Productive working with various test equipments.
System Validation Technician (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJune 19, 2014
Pros: the company had a very good culture
Cons: we had a 30 minutes brakes
Very good working environment, a typical work day was to monitor the systems within the Lab and in case there is a job ticket, you signed on the ticket and solved the problem. If there were new systems brought in, our duties was to assemble the system using the blueprint and make sure the systems runs properly and close the work request. We also prototype – more... racks, configure, wired every system in the lab to meet up with the lab requirements. The hardest part was being able to do every job on your own or being able to troubleshoot every system within the lab and resolve the problems but it was fun working in the lab and I learn a lot from there. – less
Depending on the assignment it was rewarding
Lead Software Tester (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COJune 18, 2014
Tested client server software on Windows and Unix work stations
Exciting and Productive
Branch Administrator (Former Employee), Cleveland-DowntownJune 18, 2014
Cons: closed the entire office without notification
My job duties depended on the employees that were being hired for an assignment. I enjoyed the extensive traveling for training.
Great place to work with to get a good job.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJune 16, 2014
Pros: places employees quickly.
Volt really cares about their temporary employees. It is a very good temporary employment place. The company places their employees quickly. I have like all the places I have worked for.

About VOLT

A jolt from Volt can discharge your personnel needs. Volt Information Sciences generates┬ámost of its sales by offering temporary – Read more