VOLT

VOLT Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very productive
Customer service/Data Entry (Former Employee), Frisco, TXOctober 8, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: not good benefits
My Job basically consist of selling insurance...ect.. I would get incoming calls from customers wanting to buy insurance and I was there to help them decide which insurance was best for them
Great Agency to work with
Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 8, 2014
Pros: great hours, flexible
Cons: lack of work
I relocated from Raleigh, NC to Charlotte, NC with my eye on working for a local Optical practice, which ended up falling through. Volt found me a job within weeks of moving down and kept in contact to make sure I was happy with my assignment.
Good enviroment and very easy self explanatory assignments given.
General Clerk (Former Employee), Brea, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: nice staff enviroment.
Cons: not enough permanant or jobs assigned.
Easy Jobs assignments was given to me. Has many differential jobs to choose and pick from. Staff is supportive and friendly.
Relaxing, productive workplace
Spanish Tier 1 iOS Advisor (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMOctober 6, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
I loved working at this workplace. It was relaxing, good pay, awesome management. I learned a lot in this place.
Very easy and flexible but little benefits
QUALITY ANALYST (Current Employee), Las Cruces, NMOctober 4, 2014
Pros: they work with student schedules
Cons: no benefits
Wonderful place to work at with a great environment. The management is wonderful. The benefits aren't great and raises take too long to kick in (if they kick in). Regardless, I enjoy working here and it's a great place to work if you are a student or without a degree.
Only a 4day assignment, but enjoyable
Loader/ Unloader (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 2, 2014
loading and unloading truck for Nordstroms store was fun working with people who work at the same pace as you do. Hour long breaks, never a dull moment working in the mall.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Naperville, ILSeptember 29, 2014
always changing position never at one company for a long period of timeh
They will get you working
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Visalia, CASeptember 26, 2014
They really take pride in finding you that right job. You prove your a hard worker and they will do everything they can to keep you working.
Volt was a great place to work for. My recruiter helped me a lot and had an open door policy
Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good salary, good people to work with
Cons: temporary employment, travel distance
I would work for Volt again. They provided good jobs that had great people to work with. I just wish the jobs led to permanent employment.
A good place to find a temp job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Irwindale, CASeptember 25, 2014
The company finds you good jobs. Unfortunately nothing permanent.
Waranty Reduction Engineer
Serving as change lead (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IASeptember 23, 2014
As an employee of the John Deere Power Systems Group I reviewed problematic engine systems and implemented design improvements to increase reliability in current and past powertrain systems.
Horrible Placement Agency
Game Master (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: get a job quick
Cons: loose the job just as quick
The placement agency put me with a different company, so the work was normal and fine. The management would decide if they liked you and put false information on your forms, so your either got hired or fired. I was fired due to this and have been soured on 'Temp' or placement agencies. The hardest part was getting let go without any explanation why. – more... The best part was being able to work. – less
Great company, great work place
Tech Support - AT&T U Verse (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 18, 2014
I took calls 8 hours a day with 2 15min breaks and a 30minute lunch. I learned to basic IT supports, create/manage dispatches, deliveries, and accounts with minor sales. Hardest part of the job was getting the hang of everything a lot of information to take in. Most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the customers.
Great learning experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orange, CASeptember 18, 2014
I spent 13 years with this company and learned a lot. From Administrative to customer servive.
I really enjoyed the contract
Microsoft Global Escalation Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 17, 2014
I learned Microsoft and Xbox products, fast paced, constant changes, great atmosphere. loved it
Productive and a nice working place.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CASeptember 15, 2014
It's so good to work here because you can be able to see all the new products that apple launch and also it's so easy to learn all the process.
Amazing!
Promoter (Former Employee), Music FestivalsSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: free festival wristbands
I feel like this was one of the best experiences of my life, they paid for me to go into music festivals and work only a few shifts so I got to work around the bands that I wanted to see, all the staff were so nice and there was people working from all over Europe, it's a Danish company and I could not have asked for a better working environment.
Great people to work with and fun environment
Technical Support (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: able to snack if hungry or thirsty
Cons: overnight shifts
I worked a graveyard shift, 7pm - 3am. I learned how to solve specific technical issues. The managers were somewhat helpful when it came to certain issues with phones or even personal life. I worked with amazing and helpful people. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the overnight shifts. The most enjoyable about the job was that i could – more... be myself and could interact with the customers over the phone in a personal manner. – less
Friendly, supportive, easy to work with
District Office Coordiator (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: supportive environment
Cons: temp position
I was very impressed with those I worked with, primarily my supervisor, Debbie. She was upbeat, supportive and easy to work with.

Unfortunately, due to this being a temporary position, there were no benefits, and my time was way too short. I was sad to leave.

My job was individual and small group insurance as a district office coordinator, with back – more... up for the front office at a local insurance company. It turned into more of a cashier position which is not what Volt hired me to do so I felt seriously under utilized. That was frustrating but this was due to the company I was placed with and had nothing to do with Volt.

I would have renewed my licenses to stay on at the placement office but everything was up in the air as is to be expected in the insurance industry at this point.

The gal who initially trained me to cover her position while she was on maternity leave was easy to work with and trained very well. I ended up being trained for two positions which was unexpected.

There was a lot of overtime that employees were afraid to report to the supervisor at the office I was placed with. Typically, she would not respond to us anyway. As a result, a lot of free time was put in.

Overall however, the supervisors at Volt were very easy to deal with. I would definitely encourage anyone to go through Volt if you are looking for a temp or temp to hire position. – less
Kellyville Journey Management Center
Journey Operator (Former Employee), Kellyville, OKSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: supervisors
Cons: to many changes almost daily, never knew from one second to the next what your schedule would be, to much drama for such a small office.
Supervisors were great, dealing with the drivers was great with a few exceptions. Above all loved this job just not so much the manager, constant changes with scheduling which wasn't a problem the people I worked with and dealt with daily made up for it.

About VOLT

Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, – Read more