VOLT

VOLT Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great place to get experience
Human Resource On-Site Program Manager (Current Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: on-site client team is amazing!
Cons: long hours
This is a 50+ hour/week job. The people at the office are amazing, and this growing team is doing great things for it's employee.

On a daily basis, there is a lot of autonomy and decision making which is great especially for young professionals trying to gain additional experience in a rapidly growing IT industry.
Subcontractor
PC Compatibility QA Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 8, 2014
I did not find any room for advancement in this company. Overall very well managed.
Competitive workplace
Onsite Program Manager - HR Recruitment (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 17, 2013
Multi-tasking
Great Experience, Learned alot of communication and business development skills
Great place.
Program Manager (Former Employee), TorontoMay 3, 2013
Enjoyed working with Volt, and with the people. Hard work, but always good intentions behind business decisions.
No room for improvement
Game Tester (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCMarch 11, 2013
Pros: fun
Cons: no advancements
It's fun testing video games everyday but there is no room for improvement or advancement
Great Experience & Exposure
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2013
Another great company to work with, they work with IT Engines in the industry and have a great work environment.
Fun workplace
Assistant Researcher (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: location
Attended to phone calls, concluded the nature of calls, and assisted callers to the proper department
I learned how to use different programs
• Test video games for defects in the linguistic quality and implementation of translations
Game Tester (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 22, 2012
Pros: good work environmont
Cons: u need to sit in front of the computer all the time
In Volt, we test video games for defects in the linguistic quality and implementation of translations, when I work there my co-worker always willing to teach me something I dont know, so we all have a good relationship
Fast paced customer service
Technical Support (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 9, 2012
Fast paced customer service call center, high ques, quality customer service experience, high stress but easily balanced.
A nice place to work.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 1, 2012
Overall it is a decent place to work. The only con is that there is no benefits. It is a basic job.
Great people to work with and fun environment
Technical Support (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: able to snack if hungry or thirsty
Cons: overnight shifts
I worked a graveyard shift, 7pm - 3am. I learned how to solve specific technical issues. The managers were somewhat helpful when it came to certain issues with phones or even personal life. I worked with amazing and helpful people. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the overnight shifts. The most enjoyable about the job was that i could – more... be myself and could interact with the customers over the phone in a personal manner. – less
Friendly, supportive, easy to work with
District Office Coordiator (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: supportive environment
Cons: temp position
I was very impressed with those I worked with, primarily my supervisor, Debbie. She was upbeat, supportive and easy to work with.

Unfortunately, due to this being a temporary position, there were no benefits, and my time was way too short. I was sad to leave.

My job was individual and small group insurance as a district office coordinator, with back – more... up for the front office at a local insurance company. It turned into more of a cashier position which is not what Volt hired me to do so I felt seriously under utilized. That was frustrating but this was due to the company I was placed with and had nothing to do with Volt.

I would have renewed my licenses to stay on at the placement office but everything was up in the air as is to be expected in the insurance industry at this point.

The gal who initially trained me to cover her position while she was on maternity leave was easy to work with and trained very well. I ended up being trained for two positions which was unexpected.

There was a lot of overtime that employees were afraid to report to the supervisor at the office I was placed with. Typically, she would not respond to us anyway. As a result, a lot of free time was put in.

Overall however, the supervisors at Volt were very easy to deal with. I would definitely encourage anyone to go through Volt if you are looking for a temp or temp to hire position. – less
Kellyville Journey Management Center
Journey Operator (Former Employee), Kellyville, OKSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: supervisors
Cons: to many changes almost daily, never knew from one second to the next what your schedule would be, to much drama for such a small office.
Supervisors were great, dealing with the drivers was great with a few exceptions. Above all loved this job just not so much the manager, constant changes with scheduling which wasn't a problem the people I worked with and dealt with daily made up for it.
very physical
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILSeptember 6, 2014
this job is a heavy lifting job that you have to stay busy at all times.
Flexable
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 5, 2014
Gaining more knowledge is always good. I enjoyded that everyday was a new experience
Steady paced work environment
Tamarack operator/Ouality Control (Former Employee), Northridge, OHSeptember 4, 2014
My typical day is a day sets with goal and expections of progression
I learned to work as a team and time management
Management at this job was very professional
My co-workers were very knowledgeable
The hardest part about the job was dealing with the machines functions as far as if they were not workinf then we could not to our job in a and it sets – more... the work flow off course
The most enjoyable part of the job was having a good functional finishing product – less
good workplace but contract job
Network Technician (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 3, 2014
like any another contract job, not secure except if you have different positions.
Good way to start a career
Contractor (Former Employee), Brownwood, TXAugust 27, 2014
Pros: good starting out job
Cons: little pay
Come in and start working

Work hard and it will pay off

not much management

we were contract workers mixed ok with regular workers

little pay for same job as higher paid workers

weekly pay checks
Tech Support
Customer Service & Technical Support (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 24, 2014
• Troubleshot customer’s television and internet issues.
• Assisted customers in resolving billing issues.
• Put in work orders for customer equipment repairs.
• Followed up and resolved customers missed appointment issues.
n/a
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2014
volt was a good learning experience, co workers were very helpful.

1 2 3 4 5

About VOLT

Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, – Read more