Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews

Call Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON6 October 2016
no pressure on employees,
love working,
time flies
with a blink of an eye your shift ends
people know how to respect other
refreshments allowted
Vodafone is the best place to learn the corporate life
Global Senior Comms Manager (Current Employee) –  London6 August 2016
I enjoyed working at Vodafone since the first day I got on board.
The best place to learn the corporate life, how to advance yourself and achieve your career aspirations.
Great place to work and develop
Global Academy Manager (Director) (Current Employee) –  London6 May 2016
VF is a tough but very good employer - the speed that people work in the organization is incredible, and the expectation is everyone commits 100% to work/ projects

It's that toughness and commitment that makes work/life balance a major challenge; great place to learn how to handle stakeholders and develop key project management skills
Pros
Very positive place to work; real 'get things done' attitude
Cons
Work/Life balance can be a major challenge
Friendly and Enjoyable place to work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  BC19 April 2016
Enjoyable place to work with a strong and challenging work environment. Friendly staff and eagerness to teach people and explore different opportunities.
Great Place To Work '15
Associate Sales Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Maslak - Istanbul / Turkey25 February 2016
Definitely a great company to start your journey.

Even the most mundane day at work gifts you with invaluable experiences.
excellent workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Athens14 February 2016
Productive and fun workplace. excellent colleagues. A multi national company. Good training learn to handle difficult customers
Good place to work with employee friendly policies
Executive- Audits (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh8 February 2016
Good place to work with employee friendly policies. Promotes diversity. However slow growth is the only cons i have observed.
Excellent place to work
Business Analyst / Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON31 October 2015
An excellent place to gain knowledge and explore growth opportunities ...working in Vodafone is like getting your career notarized ..you are ahead above others with the work and knowledge .
Pros
Management, Clients, Work Environment .
Cons
Best company i worked for. Eight years relations, left on very good terms
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin, ON3 October 2015
Its been a pleasure working for Vodafone Ireland. Over the past eight years I have gained a lot of knowledge, experiences. I have met amazing people, management that does care about employee. I have worked with fantastic group of 12 different personalities. Overachieved targets and nights out were best part of the job fallowed by pay increase. Hardest part of my job was to deal with customers that were upset or unhappy. But there was always solutions for them, eventually customers were leaving our stores happy.
Pros
BBQ every summer, free tickets to festivals, work exchange
multinational multicultural, great company to work for
Business Marketing Operations, Qatar, 2011 onwards (Current Employee) –  Egypt and Qatar7 July 2015
Lots of opportunities for advancement. fair opportunities, clear strategy and winning team
great place to learn and build career
work hard and have fun (good environment)
Learning Experiance
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Bathinda Punjab India25 May 2015
One of the leading telecom giants in India and other countriesd of Europe.dynamic growth opportunities and work culture.
Nice place where i get a ton of experience.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bathinda, punjab, India6 May 2015
Very hectic schedule and learn many things there like how to deal with a customer. i am also good at sales an documentation.
Pros
Incentives
Environement de travail agréable
Spécialiste de la maîtrise des coûts (Former Employee) –  Le Caire7 April 2014
La plupart des entreprises les plus populaires du monde possèdent les environnements de travail les plus confortables. Vous n’avez qu’à regarder comment les employés sont traités chez Apple, Facebook ou Google. Ces entreprises offrent à leurs employés des environnements de travail intéressants, flexibles et satisfaisants. Dans ces bureaux, les employés possèdent les ressources dont ils ont besoin pour être productifs et aimer le travail qu’ils font. Vous pouvez obtenir le même succès dans votre entreprise en vous basant sur leurs exemples. Voici comment procéder :

Investissez dans de l’équipement de qualité : Cela risque d’être dispendieux mais il est essentiel de fournir de matériel de bureau de qualité pour que vous employés soient bien équipés et confortables (par exemple, mettre à jouer les logiciels informatiques ou changer les chaises de bureau). Votre personnel ne peut pas travailler à pleine capacité s’il ne possède pas l’équipement approprié pour le faire.

Investissez dans l’éducation : Les travailleurs désirant en apprendre plus sur leur domaine de travail ont toujours existés, mais de nos jours, les jeunes font de plus en plus partie de cette veine. Ils cherchent des opportunités pour apprendre et s’épanouir encore plus dans leur milieu de travail. Dans le cadre de votre programme d’encouragement, envisager de poursuivre l’éducation de vos employés les plus performants.

Investissez dans le bien-être : Le campus de Google est reconnu pour la nourriture délicieuse de sa cafétéria ainsi que pour ses aires réservées à la détente et aux séances de remue-méninges.
  more... Il est important de permettre à vos employés de se reposer si vous voulez qu’ils demeurent productifs. Donc, portez une attention particulière aux endroits dans lesquels se tiennent les pauses. Si vous avez l’espace et le budget pour le faire, installez un gymnase pour permettre à vos employés de rester en santé et se ressourcez pendant leur quart de travail.

Investissez dans la transparence : La communication est la clé pour maintenir un environnement de travail jovial. Tout le personnel doit avoir accès à l’information des décisions importantes qui se font au sein de l’entreprise. Les employés doivent aussi pouvoir exprimer leurs opinions sur certains sujets pour renforcer les liens qui les unissent entre eux et leurs employeurs.

Poussez la reconnaissance encore plus loin en offrant un programme de récompenses. Récompenser le bon travail accompli est une façon efficace d’augmenter le moral de vos employés. Vos employés passent le plus clair de leurs journées au bureau, il est donc essentiel de rendre leurs jours plus agréables en transformant leur environnement de travail en un endroit positif où ils se sentiront appréciés et respectés.
my review in working with Vodafone Egypt
BO Radio Access Switching Operation Engineer (Current Employee) –  EGYPT10 March 2014
Job responsibilities:
•Detecting and Responding to all events and alarms in any of access switching nodes (BSC & RNC)
•Finding diagnosing and troubleshooting sites (2G & 3G) problems
•Handling customer complains related to coverage or switching network problems and handling regular daily radio quality reports
•Coordinate troubleshooting efforts with other teams like RAN, Radio, Quality and Core planning teams
•Attend staff meetings to discuss problems, processes, etc

Management: for 4 years no training available,shift base very unscheduled,
Pros
Full time
Cons
Shifts
Productive, very encouraging and always filled with fun
IT Support Help desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Dearne Valley7 January 2014
Every day was special and enthusiastic to work. Learned a lot of management skills, how to get smooth outputs in a pressure environment, time management. the management was very well supportive and understood the employee needs and wants. The co-workers were very friendly, helpful and approachable. The hardest part of the job was the timings were never fixed and the up coming shifts were decided in advance. Whatever might me the shift timings the complete team was always present and never ever any team member expressed their aggression towards such a system.
Awesomeness
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  hamilton17 December 2013
My day starts at 11 am in the morning, I have to check whether my team has loaded all the yesterday's sales on the system. Then I have to keep a track of all the account numbers and customers queries(
belonging to my agents) if any. Then we do some quick role plays and objection handling. Then after a good lunch, I have to assign allocations and I have to motivate my team to boost up the sales numbers and then the executives are dropped onto the field. Meanwhile I finish my reports, discuss incentives for my executives and generate leads in order to support my team. By the end of the day, I have to make sure; I collect the daily statistics and finish my daily report and email my manager, the day's outcome.

There is a lot to learn in this role, about telecommunications, sales process, training, new software's, technology, working efficiently in a team, planning efficiently and getting the results done timely.

The management is very professional and co workers are extremely helpful and full of energy.

The hardest part of the job is to keep the motivation in the team, as direct sales is all about your personal attitude and motivation, we have to be sure, that the motivation has to be there all the time.

The most enjoyable part I would say is the one on one discussions with the consultants where I ask them their personal goals and motivate them to attain the goals. Also training process and objection handling, where executives discuss there problems and I find them the way out.
Pros
rewards, commissions, team environment
Cons
Weather
Contracts manager at vodafone
Contracts Manager - Wholesale Roaming (Former Employee) –  Newbury, ENG21 April 2013
Dealing with eurpoean nationals
How many different languages and countries
Which is what I learnt
The co workers were very friendly and understanding
The hardest part of the job, was trying to understand the different accents of people for when they spoke english, as english was not there first language
The most enjoyable part of the job, as there was alot to learn
benefits
fun workplace, great & big knowledgeable team
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jizah4 April 2013
I learned the basics of Business Intelligence there and I was exposed to alot of technical issues that gave me alot of experience in the BI, datawarehouse architecture. I gained alot of business experience in the telecommunications field
fun workplace, great & very big & knowledgeable team
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jizah4 April 2013
I learned the basics of BI in this telecommunications company
Pros
benefits, environment
Cons
management
Best working environment in Egypt
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Smart Village2 March 2013
Vodafone is providing many facilities to the employees in which it made it the best environment in Egypt to work in.
Experience gained rapidly as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval