Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
best place to work with
Projects Planning Manager (level II) (Former Employee), CairoSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: free gym, company car and pension plan
Cons: non
I gained a lot of experience with Vodafone. I enjoyed working cross functionally in Vodafone. Vodafone also focuses on the values of its emplaoyees that why we had a lot of programs to ensure that Vodafone values is matching with the employees values.
strong pragmatic business culture
O&M Engineer (Former Employee), EgyptMay 12, 2012
typical vodafone culture, low investment in Egypt, mix of professional and Egyptian cultures
Fun workplace with an excellent atmosphere to work in
International Account Advisor (Current Employee), Egypt, 6th of octoberApril 2, 2012
Pros: meal allowence, medical insurance and transportaion.
Cons: not fixed hours
I learned in vodafone how to manage time as at work everything is accurate; the breaks the open time for calls everything has to be ontime.
vodafone as a workplace is really great, everything is available for u to be able to work effeciently.
the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with other people with other culture and the hardest is that its – more... a shift basis job. – less
Great people to work with
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (Former Employee), NewburyDecember 13, 2014
High energy complex role. Many moving parts.
Although contractors do not have on site parking.
na
Online merchandising manager (Current Employee), NewburyDecember 9, 2014
its a fine place to work , with lots to do and lots of fun people to work along side.
busy and over workload
Marketing (Former Employee), Udagamandalam, TNDecember 8, 2014
Pros: easy insentive
everything is fine in my office but i have over workload. coworkers are very much helpful and jovial. i resigned due to job pressure, no job security and also due to my health conditions. there is no claim for petrol and others.working here is easy in month beginings and tough at minth ends.
oracle remote DBA
Oralce database administrator (Current Employee), MilanDecember 8, 2014
Working as an oracle database administrator. Manage complex databases, ASM, DATA GUARD, RAC, GOLDEN GATE and other other replication tools. Installation,migration etc. This is data center of oracle databases of all of the world. Excellent working environment.
Fast paced environment
TSC Engineer, Tier 2 (Current Employee), BirminghamDecember 2, 2014
Pros: staff discounts on mobile contracts
Cons: shift work 12 hour 24/7 rota
identification and resolution of unified communications issues to customers. No two days are the same!
Fun but want something different
Concierge (Current Employee), SouthamptonNovember 30, 2014
I enjoy my job at Vodafone however I'm looking to do something different career wise.
Job role
Senior Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), BangaloreNovember 27, 2014
Staring a carrier as a fresher in Vodafone was a bright future , it was a base and a guideline in my carrier ,a good turn over from a college girl to a employee
call centre analyste
Community adviser (Former Employee), cairoNovember 26, 2014
handling the incoming calls from customers from around the united kingdome, giving them advises about the way of dealing with the contract,also solving any issue concerning the offers from the company as well as giving the customer care ahand when they were busy and couldnt follow off cutomers
Productive and help me to explore my different skills.
Customer Support Associate, (Former Employee), Ludhiana, PBNovember 24, 2014
Pros: job timing is good.
Cons: job under franchisee place is not good.
Company employers are very good, have fine gesture and very much helpful,i am happy to work in this company and i get great knowledge.
Productive and funplace
Team leader in BPO Domestic (Current Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 23, 2014
Pros: games, ethinic day celebrations etc
Cons: long hours
When i was in vodafone and they were promoted us VRM and used to handle a data of 2000 numbers regarding postpaid billing any issue related to them i was the single point of contact.

I learned how to full fill the customer needs and satisfy as per their requirements.

Co-workers were also very supportive and any challenge would be taken as a team work
good for part time
sales executive (Former Employee), MPNovember 21, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: 6 hours
it was good for part time job requirement. i want that job for my pocket expenses.i learned a lot from there how to interact with people and experience the environment across the field of job.
Vodafone
Assistant manager finance (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 21, 2014
Vodafone already underwent a lot of internal finance changes about 5-6 years ago when they took over hutch and BPL before. So by now it should have settled in terms of all systems and process.

The management was very good and there is ample scope for moving to different roles with in.
Customer Value Management Executive
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Dublin, DNovember 20, 2014
Pros: advancement in knoweledge and using my skills
Cons: in my life there are no cons every problem in life has a solution and this in itself is a pro
I completed my Degree in Media at The University of Liverpool. i am ready to start work immediatley and can work any hours required by your company. I have worked for Vodafone in outbound sales and occasionally cover inbound calls. I have worked for Vodafone for 40 months. But in total I have 7 years’ experience I have a lot of experience in warehouse, – more... Office work, Administration, Customer Service and Customer Care.
I have always excelled in with my organizing skills; this has always come naturally to me.
I am very flexible and have covered many different duties.
I find working with customers enjoyable and have also worked successfully in several fast paced environments whilst being closely monitored with hourly stats and quality updates.
I can type over 45 words per minute. – less
Proactive & delivering value to the customers
Service Continuity Manager, Office IT (Current Employee), Cairo, EgyptNovember 20, 2014
Pros: huge environment that enrich the experience
Cons: salary needs to be adjusted
>Proactive & delivering value to the customers.
>Continues learning.
>Good environment to work.
rf & tsg engg
RF engg (Former Employee), HRNovember 20, 2014
get basic knowledge of rf in this company, i am in nsn & work on vodafone project.
hard worker
Senior Supervisor fixed assets (Current Employee), egyptNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
Targeting to constantly keep the very high performance through my position of seniority level and seize the opportunity to adhere to the mangerial level, Targeting to constantly keep the very high performance through my position of seniority level and seize the opportunity to adhere to the mangerial level.
I LOVE MY JOB
sels execitive (Former Employee), Nagpur, MHNovember 17, 2014
The Vodafone is very well telecom cmponey for networking and communication so meney things I am leaning in this comoney
and my managers and also my fends in this cmponey I love my job

1 2 3 4 5

About Vodafone

Vodafone Group is one of the world's top wireless phone services carriers with some 340 million customers in more than 20 countries. – Read more