Vodafone Employee Reviews in Canada

Friendly and Enjoyable place to work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  BCApril 19, 2016
Enjoyable place to work with a strong and challenging work environment. Friendly staff and eagerness to teach people and explore different opportunities.
Great Place To Work '15
Associate Sales Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Maslak - Istanbul / TurkeyFebruary 25, 2016
Definitely a great company to start your journey.

Even the most mundane day at work gifts you with invaluable experiences.
excellent workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AthensFebruary 14, 2016
Productive and fun workplace. excellent colleagues. A multi national company. Good training learn to handle difficult customers
Excellent place to work
Business Analyst / Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ONOctober 31, 2015
An excellent place to gain knowledge and explore growth opportunities ...working in Vodafone is like getting your career notarized ..you are ahead above others with the work and knowledge .
Pros
Management, Clients, Work Environment .
Cons
Best company i worked for. Eight years relations, left on very good terms
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin, ONOctober 3, 2015
Its been a pleasure working for Vodafone Ireland. Over the past eight years I have gained a lot of knowledge, experiences. I have met amazing people, management that does care about employee. I have worked with fantastic group of 12 different personalities. Overachieved targets and nights out were best part of the job fallowed by pay increase. Hardest part of my job was to deal with customers that were upset or unhappy. But there was always solutions for them, eventually customers were leaving our stores happy.
Pros
BBQ every summer, free tickets to festivals, work exchange
multinational multicultural, great company to work for
Business Marketing Operations, Qatar, 2011 onwards (Current Employee) –  Egypt and QatarJuly 7, 2015
Lots of opportunities for advancement. fair opportunities, clear strategy and winning team
great place to learn and build career
work hard and have fun (good environment)
Learning Experiance
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Bathinda Punjab IndiaMay 25, 2015
One of the leading telecom giants in India and other countriesd of Europe.dynamic growth opportunities and work culture.
Nice place where i get a ton of experience.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bathinda, punjab, IndiaMay 6, 2015
Very hectic schedule and learn many things there like how to deal with a customer. i am also good at sales an documentation.
Pros
INCENTIVES
Cons
LONG HOURS
Productive, very encouraging and always filled with fun
IT Support Help desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Dearne ValleyJanuary 7, 2014
Every day was special and enthusiastic to work. Learned a lot of management skills, how to get smooth outputs in a pressure environment, time management. the management was very well supportive and understood the employee needs and wants. The co-workers were very friendly, helpful and approachable. The hardest part of the job was the timings were never fixed and the up coming shifts were decided in advance. Whatever might me the shift timings the complete team was always present and never ever any team member expressed their aggression towards such a system.
AWESOMENESS
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  hamiltonDecember 17, 2013
My day starts at 11 am in the morning, I have to check whether my team has loaded all the yesterday's sales on the system. Then I have to keep a track of all the account numbers and customers queries(
belonging to my agents) if any. Then we do some quick role plays and objection handling. Then after a good lunch, I have to assign allocations and I have to motivate my team to boost up the sales numbers and then the executives are dropped onto the field. Meanwhile I finish my reports, discuss incentives for my executives and generate leads in order to support my team. By the end of the day, I have to make sure; I collect the daily statistics and finish my daily report and email my manager, the day's outcome.

There is a lot to learn in this role, about telecommunications, sales process, training, new software's, technology, working efficiently in a team, planning efficiently and getting the results done timely.

The management is very professional and co workers are extremely helpful and full of energy.

The hardest part of the job is to keep the motivation in the team, as direct sales is all about your personal attitude and motivation, we have to be sure, that the motivation has to be there all the time.

The most enjoyable part I would say is the one on one discussions with the consultants where I ask them their personal goals and motivate them to attain the goals. Also training process and objection handling, where executives discuss there problems and I find them the way out.
Pros
rewards, commissions, team environment
Cons
weather
CONTRACTS MANAGER AT VODAFONE
Contracts Manager - Wholesale Roaming (Former Employee) –  Newbury, ENGApril 21, 2013
DEALING WITH EURPOEAN NATIONALS
HOW MANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES AND COUNTRIES
WHICH IS WHAT I LEARNT
THE CO WORKERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND UNDERSTANDING
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB, WAS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENT ACCENTS OF PEOPLE FOR WHEN THEY SPOKE ENGLISH, AS ENGLISH WAS NOT THERE FIRST LANGUAGE
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB, AS THERE WAS ALOT TO LEARN
benefits
fun workplace, great & big knowledgeable team
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  JizahApril 4, 2013
I learned the basics of Business Intelligence there and I was exposed to alot of technical issues that gave me alot of experience in the BI, datawarehouse architecture. I gained alot of business experience in the telecommunications field
fun workplace, great & very big & knowledgeable team
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  JizahApril 4, 2013
I learned the basics of BI in this telecommunications company
Pros
benefits, environment
Cons
management
Best working environment in Egypt
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Smart VillageMarch 2, 2013
Vodafone is providing many facilities to the employees in which it made it the best environment in Egypt to work in.
Experience gained rapidly as well.
compititive
Technical support executive (Former Employee) –  kalammaseryOctober 21, 2012
i like to go back and do that job again because they are really encouraging and i got great experience from there.about my manager, a man who really trusted me and gave my on freedom to take decisions.He trusted my ability in that job.If i had continued that job ,am sure that i will be one among the higher mismanagement position there.
Pros
flexible timming
Cons
no job security
best place to work with
Projects Planning Manager (level II) (Former Employee) –  CairoSeptember 6, 2012
I gained a lot of experience with Vodafone. I enjoyed working cross functionally in Vodafone. Vodafone also focuses on the values of its emplaoyees that why we had a lot of programs to ensure that Vodafone values is matching with the employees values.
Pros
free gym, company car and pension plan
Cons
non
strong pragmatic business culture
O&M Engineer (Former Employee) –  EgyptMay 12, 2012
typical vodafone culture, low investment in Egypt, mix of professional and Egyptian cultures
Fun workplace with an excellent atmosphere to work in
International Account Advisor (Current Employee) –  Egypt, 6th of octoberApril 2, 2012
I learned in vodafone how to manage time as at work everything is accurate; the breaks the open time for calls everything has to be ontime.
vodafone as a workplace is really great, everything is available for u to be able to work effeciently.
the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with other people with other culture and the hardest is that its a shift basis job.
Pros
meal allowence, medical insurance and transportaion.
Cons
not fixed hours