Vodafone

Vodafone Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
best place to work with
Projects Planning Manager (level II) (Former Employee), CairoSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: free gym, company car and pension plan
Cons: non
I gained a lot of experience with Vodafone. I enjoyed working cross functionally in Vodafone. Vodafone also focuses on the values of its emplaoyees that why we had a lot of programs to ensure that Vodafone values is matching with the employees values.
strong pragmatic business culture
O&M Engineer (Former Employee), EgyptMay 12, 2012
typical vodafone culture, low investment in Egypt, mix of professional and Egyptian cultures
Fun workplace with an excellent atmosphere to work in
International Account Advisor (Current Employee), Egypt, 6th of octoberApril 2, 2012
Pros: meal allowence, medical insurance and transportaion.
Cons: not fixed hours
I learned in vodafone how to manage time as at work everything is accurate; the breaks the open time for calls everything has to be ontime.
vodafone as a workplace is really great, everything is available for u to be able to work effeciently.
the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with other people with other culture and the hardest is that its – more... a shift basis job. – less
P2P connection
As a Tele Caller (Former Employee), LucknowAugust 17, 2014
It’s a ‘BPO’ company. The company works selling of post paid connection.
Target Focused
Customer Service, Marketing and Sales (Current Employee), PenroseAugust 14, 2014
Pros: free parking, fun auctions
Cons: moving to smales farm soon
Here at Vodafone I get to take inbound as well as making outbound calls. I sign up new customers and re-sign existing customers for land-line and broadband packages as well as mobile packages.

I upgrade customer's plans to ones which offers them more value for money and more benefits and services.

I learned that when I speak to an angry customer that – more... it is not personal and all the customer needs is for someone to listen and re-assurance that I will do my best to make them happy.

I also learned how to close sales more efficiently and on the spot. Working with a team not only taught me compete with my own personal best but taught me what a friendly competition is. As a team we work towards a team's target therefore we teach each-other all sales ticks but at the same time we like to achieve our own personal targets and that's where the fun and more really is!

The hardest part I found is learning that in sales we have great calls and sometimes a calls or two aren't so good, and the trick is just to learn from it and move on to the next amazing call! – less
Vodafone Company Review
Customer Service / Retail Team Member (Former Employee), Perth, WAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: execellent staff and working environment
Cons: this is a hard one... well at my time there i experience nothing negative
working at Vodafone can sometimes be very challenging but I guess its all part of the today's work. a typical day at the company involves providing the right information to the right customer.
most phones repairs and adding new customer to the network

the management was very excellent and supportive, so were the my co workers. I guess the most enjoyable – more... part of the job was the working environment. – less
Typical day at work
Incident Manager/Back up Escalation Manager (Former Employee), WellingtonAugust 6, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours and stressful
This was environment that was always under pressure. We had a team that dealt with the customers and the technicians at the same time. Our job was to fix high end customers issues such as for EG ATMS that were broken or business phones. These jobs were given a priority and we had a certain time to fix them.
Productive and a fun place to work
Senior Store Manager (Current Employee), LondonAugust 6, 2014
Treating your store as your own company
Great support with taking your management skills further
Consistently changing to new computer systems
Working with a fast moving industry keeps you highly motivated
Office
retail executive (Former Employee), Coimbatore, TNAugust 6, 2014
Pros: on every saturdays
Cons: weekends
Learning:
Learned about the surrounding & behavior at job place.

Management:
Management was secure. They conduct activities once in month.
Helps in training on each updates.

co-workers:
Very co-operative & Supportive.
No one left unique.
Helpful in all sectors.

Hardest part:
Overloaded with work on month ends.
Least holidays.
On personal leave double – more... the work.

Enjoyable part:
Enjoy on every peak times.
Burden will not be a query,as they help in all issues.
Each month will have a outing for mind diversion.
Will have encouragement on every achievements. – less
Great Place to work
North Divisional Analyst (Former Employee), Home BasedAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great culture, good salary, many benefits especially if based in head office
Cons: hours (9-6), can sometimes wait a long time for promotion
Vodafone is a great place to work! The people who work here are wonderful , intelligent, and fun to be around.

The management team welcomes constructive feedback on business processes from every level of the organisation. Additionally, Vodafone invests a lot in their training and development team, which helps with personal development.

Hours can be – more... long but as they say you only get out what you put in ! – less
My responsibilities at Vodafone
Technical Specialist and Sales Advisor (Current Employee), LondonAugust 3, 2014
Pros: having targets
Cons: long hours
- Working in a fast paced environment whilst focusing on customers by providing high quality service
- Advising clients face-to-face and sometimes over the phone on the best product to suit their needs
- Keeping up with market changes by analysing the market, in particular competitor activity
- Dealing with problematic issues as well as unsatisfied – more... customers by coming up with sound solutions
- Efficiently communicating areas of concern on the retail front (issues, promotional/system errors) to the head office
- Liaising with the individuals of all levels within the company regularly
- Implementing presentations, training sessions, team briefs and contributing in monthly store meetings
- Promoting products, checking stock availability and audits – less
An Average place for Career Growth
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBAugust 2, 2014
Company has long working hours and limited career growth. However the salary compensation is at par with the industry if not better but due to stagnant career growth oppurtunities making it a place of less importance for Aggressive Employees.
Senior Sales Adviser (Former Employee), GlasgowAugust 1, 2014
Pros: discount on phones
Cons: difficult sales targets
- Selling pay as you go and contract mobile phones, and dealing with customer complaints and technical issues

- Learned how to become an efficient salesperson and cater to individual customers. Also learned a number of technical aspects with regards to software and hardware relating to phones.

- Management were good, however the structure of management – more... in the store was inefficient and unorganised.

- Hardest and also the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with members of the public. Some people are uncooperative and rude whereas others are very nice a friendly. – less
world wide rewarding and laborious company
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Kanpur, UttarPradeshJuly 28, 2014
Pros: free coffee/soup
Cons: sometime work for long hours
Vodafone as we know the telecom company so I learned about the telecom industry also face the customer directly and resolve there problems,my colleagues are very nice, the hardest part of the job was that sometime I have to sold the prepaid and postpaid sim at any how.Every festival is celebrated very nicely there so I enjoyed a lot.
Customercare Services Exective
Customer Care Service and Back office Executive (Former Employee), sivakasiJuly 25, 2014
Customer problem solve,added the new customer,team work,vodafone service
Busy and productive environment - good spirit of teamwork
Real Time Operations VTX Shift Engineer (Current Employee), BracknellJuly 23, 2014
Pros: salary/benefits package
Cons: it services could be improved
Forward-looking and proactive maintenance of optical network and other services.
Good co-operation between team-members and members of other responsibilities.
Good supervision by local managers.
Adequate provision of IT services, but could be improved.
Good benefits and salary.
very good team spirit
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), DohaJuly 22, 2014
very good place to work at. helpful colleagues and fun environment
Process oriented & Promoting HSW ( SAFETY)
RF Planning and Optimisation (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLJuly 19, 2014
Pros: health, safety & wellbeing of employees
Cons: nothing
Excellent organisation to work with !! Spread across 23 circles in india & no. of continents in abroad..
A fun place filled with new challenges everyday
Business Change Consultant (Former Employee), United KingdomJuly 17, 2014
Meetings, planning , follow-ups are part and parcel of the game
SAFE WORKING
Backend Executive (Former Employee), Bhiwandi, MHJuly 17, 2014
MY EXPERINCE TELLS THAT WORKING IN VODAFONE IS SO FUNABLE AND SAFETY WORKING ON FIELD. WHILE ON WORKING HOURS COMPANY TELL US TO WORK WITH UR SAFETY AND WITH SAFETY RULES...

1 2 3 4 5

About Vodafone

Vodafone Group is one of the world's top wireless phone services carriers with some 340 million customers in more than 20 countries. – Read more