Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
best place to work with
Projects Planning Manager (level II) (Former Employee), CairoSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: free gym, company car and pension plan
Cons: non
I gained a lot of experience with Vodafone. I enjoyed working cross functionally in Vodafone. Vodafone also focuses on the values of its emplaoyees that why we had a lot of programs to ensure that Vodafone values is matching with the employees values.
strong pragmatic business culture
O&M Engineer (Former Employee), EgyptMay 12, 2012
typical vodafone culture, low investment in Egypt, mix of professional and Egyptian cultures
Fun workplace with an excellent atmosphere to work in
International Account Advisor (Current Employee), Egypt, 6th of octoberApril 2, 2012
Pros: meal allowence, medical insurance and transportaion.
Cons: not fixed hours
I learned in vodafone how to manage time as at work everything is accurate; the breaks the open time for calls everything has to be ontime.
vodafone as a workplace is really great, everything is available for u to be able to work effeciently.
the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with other people with other culture and the hardest is that its – more... a shift basis job. – less
Customer Value Management Executive
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Dublin, DNovember 20, 2014
Pros: advancement in knoweledge and using my skills
Cons: in my life there are no cons every problem in life has a solution and this in itself is a pro
I completed my Degree in Media at The University of Liverpool. i am ready to start work immediatley and can work any hours required by your company. I have worked for Vodafone in outbound sales and occasionally cover inbound calls. I have worked for Vodafone for 40 months. But in total I have 7 years’ experience I have a lot of experience in warehouse, – more... Office work, Administration, Customer Service and Customer Care.
I have always excelled in with my organizing skills; this has always come naturally to me.
I am very flexible and have covered many different duties.
I find working with customers enjoyable and have also worked successfully in several fast paced environments whilst being closely monitored with hourly stats and quality updates.
I can type over 45 words per minute. – less
Proactive & delivering value to the customers
Service Continuity Manager, Office IT (Current Employee), Cairo, EgyptNovember 20, 2014
Pros: huge environment that enrich the experience
Cons: salary needs to be adjusted
>Proactive & delivering value to the customers.
>Continues learning.
>Good environment to work.
hard worker
Senior Supervisor fixed assets (Current Employee), egyptNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
Targeting to constantly keep the very high performance through my position of seniority level and seize the opportunity to adhere to the mangerial level, Targeting to constantly keep the very high performance through my position of seniority level and seize the opportunity to adhere to the mangerial level.
I LOVE MY JOB
sels execitive (Former Employee), Nagpur, MHNovember 17, 2014
The Vodafone is very well telecom cmponey for networking and communication so meney things I am leaning in this comoney
and my managers and also my fends in this cmponey I love my job
A big community to gain business and technical skills
Project coordinator and Remedy developer (Current Employee), Egypt, ARNovember 15, 2014
being in Vodafone makes you giant in whatever your field of work.
solve the costomer problems.
vodafone exucutive officer (Current Employee), Warangal, APNovember 14, 2014
Pros: next launcher
Cons: 13hors
i am learning business knowledge and talking skills
management : very thanks full bcz understanding my talent and given more opportunities
my feeling is its employable part of the job.
bcz im learning so many skills for this.
local tower vendor
Xerox & printer machine service engineer (Former Employee), Coimbatore TamilnaduNovember 11, 2014
Pros: 3444
Cons: 3555
one day im going to ground floor,my mobile tower its not working,
local tower is off, im inform the local tower vendor, next 5 mins, that tower was nicely working, im really happy on the hrs..
eisenegger
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), northamptonNovember 11, 2014
Pros: working with clothes and doing window displays
Cons: low wage
I worked here for a short period of time and this was a position that was just a stop gap when I moved. This was a clothes shop which sold things at a sale price. This was an enjoyable job as I was dealing with the public all day, this involved cash handling, dealing with complaints, raising credit notes and stock handling.
Jitendra
Key Account Service Executive (Current Employee), NizampuraNovember 9, 2014
Cons: 8
Regular visits to Corporate Accounts on daily basis as allocated to me.
 Generating new leads through service camps.
 Capable of explaining complicated telecommunications concepts to nontechnical
professionals.
 Expertise in the trouble shooting and its effective implementation in terns of
voice and data equipment.
 Experienced in the design, configuration – more... and maintenance of numerous
telecom systems, hardware and software applications.
 Capable of providing high levels of technical and telecommunications
engineering support.
 Excellent communicator that collaborates with team members and consults
with third party vendors to achieve goals – less
Working Experience with Vodafone.
Team Leader (Current Employee), BhubaneswarNovember 8, 2014
Pros: vodafone
Cons: daily work.
Working with Vodafone is a Good Experience. Vodafone always encourage the Good performer by giving Rewards for dedication towards work.
Good
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), delhi , MeerutNovember 7, 2014
Working Culture is very Good with safe wroking enviourment ,
Amazing Culture and Benefits
Ultra High Value Customer Manager (Former Employee), Stoke On TrentNovember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: opportunity to progress was tough
I loved working here as a student and grew up here entering into the early years of what would be the beginning of my future career.
I cannot say enough good things about my time at Vodafone.
pretty good
Sales consultant (Former Employee), NSWNovember 2, 2014
learning a lot of things and have a good experience. I quit it because of lack time.
Worst experience ever
Customer service Agent (Former Employee), PIEOctober 31, 2014
9 hours working hours too short breaks , no good money , rush all the time bad product bad service , not friendly basis at all , management is bad, they did not teach me anything good , only soft skills
its all good
Retail (Former Employee), Delhi, DLOctober 29, 2014
Management was good, we have the targets and obviously we always achevied our given targets.
Innovative and hard working place
Sr prod. manager/Loyalty & HR Bus. partner (Current Employee), Athens, GreeceOctober 29, 2014
Pros: free gas, free lunch, free mobile
Cons: long hours
A hard working environment but at the same time very pleasant because of the co-workers spirit.

A very demanding market environment has taught me to be a very proactive and innovative employee and marketer.

Managing people is the most inspiring thing in the world. Trying to make the best out of them is astonishing.

A normal day at work consists of – more... reporting and analyzing but at the same time planning and communication of the current products.

The hardest part is when the competition is coping you and you have to think the next best move.

There is always a fan part, when bonding weekends with the team take place. – less
Productive Work place
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), Nottingham, ENGOctober 24, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: traveling
I approach customers and ask them open questions to gather as much information as to what they require, I then put a package together for the customer with regards to price and product they require, add additional if required. sell extras to product and upsell where possible. complete contracts and take any monies. cash up tills and finalise cash office. – more... file paperwork with data protection accordance. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Vodafone

Vodafone Group is one of the world's top wireless phone services carriers with some 340 million customers in more than 20 countries. – Read more