Vodafone

Vodafone Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
best place to work with
Projects Planning Manager (level II) (Former Employee), CairoSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: free gym, company car and pension plan
Cons: non
I gained a lot of experience with Vodafone. I enjoyed working cross functionally in Vodafone. Vodafone also focuses on the values of its emplaoyees that why we had a lot of programs to ensure that Vodafone values is matching with the employees values.
strong pragmatic business culture
O&M Engineer (Former Employee), EgyptMay 12, 2012
typical vodafone culture, low investment in Egypt, mix of professional and Egyptian cultures
Fun workplace with an excellent atmosphere to work in
International Account Advisor (Current Employee), Egypt, 6th of octoberApril 2, 2012
Pros: meal allowence, medical insurance and transportaion.
Cons: not fixed hours
I learned in vodafone how to manage time as at work everything is accurate; the breaks the open time for calls everything has to be ontime.
vodafone as a workplace is really great, everything is available for u to be able to work effeciently.
the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with other people with other culture and the hardest is that its – more... a shift basis job. – less
Vodafone
Employee in Vodafone, Greece (Former Employee), Kyparissia GreeceSeptember 18, 2014
Vodafone was all about sales and customer service.It is a very nice job but now i am seeking a career in UK.
A lot to learn ..
Sales Advisor (Former Employee), midlands, ENGSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: part time must be flexible
Cons: rota changes
Hours change all the time, you have to be flexible , pay is good for retail but you do earn it...
A good, steady job
Customer Services Assistant (Current Employee), NewarkSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great team spirit and some life long friends made
Cons: monontonous and lack of support
Day to day the job and its challenges are good, you can leave work at the door when you go home. Scope for progression is very poor. I wouldn't describe the salary as 'competitive' - basic wage much lower than similar job roles in other companies.
International Account Advisor
International Account Advisor (Former Employee), CairoSeptember 14, 2014
 Respond to and handle customers of Vodafone UK, as a Front-line interface
 Resolve all inquiries related to billing
 Provide and facilitate a Vodafone global customer service standards
 Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained
 Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times
 Communicate positively – more... with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service
 Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service – less
BPO
Process Leader Operations (Former Employee), Kochi, Kerala, IndiaSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
• Delivery of Process flow: Qualitative & quantitative.
• Handled the inbound customer calls and complaints.
• Manpower planning & Work force deployment.
• Monitoring the operation floor.
• Support for MIS requirements
good place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), okhlaSeptember 13, 2014
nice place

good work atmosphere
professional attitude
fun place
Productive, enjoy with employ after completing task.
Activation Officer (Current Employee), DelhiSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: for customers....
-Work in 24*7 shift.
-Follow HSW for self as well as co-workers safety measure.
-Sharing the issue coming in market and how to solve all issues.
it was a very fun and productive enviroment to work in
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Norwich, ENGSeptember 10, 2014
I would start off by openin the shop and to set up the tills and prepare all of the food and beverages etc and also start up the coffee machines.
I have learned again that I can be confident enough to serve customers and deal with customer problems.
my co-workers were all very nice people and we alwaysworked togethger as a team every day that we went – more... into work. – less
I MAKES FELL BETTER WORKING IN VODAFONE
BPO (Former Employee), Kochi, KLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
GOOD WORKING,, BETTER PLACE FOR JOB..TEAM CO-OPERATION IS GOOD..I HAVE WORKED WITH THEM ABT 2YEARS
Good
Egypt staff (Current Employee), ZahraaSeptember 8, 2014
typical day at work
what you learned
management
co-workers
all above are Good
challenging but rewarding
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), InvernessSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: customer interaction
In the morning we have a brief on promotions and what to focus on for the day and review on what we did the day before. After this we set up the tills e.g cash in tills and clean shop front etc. through out the day I help customers with finding the best devices to suit their needs, If someone has a problem with their account or device then I will investigate – more... if it can be fixed in-store or sent to the technicians. At the end of the day we cash up and close the store.

My co-workers are great due to us helping each other with transferring information from phone to phone, promotions, repairs, work arounds if things don't go accordingly on programs and general help around the store.

The best part of my job is speaking with customers and helping them with decisions on what device to have and building the best packages that will work for them, also mentioning if they need any further assistance to come and see me. – less
Productive and work around there is fun
Jr. Executive on Customer Handling (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: time to time salary and friendly work environment.
Cons: long hours
1. It was fun to work their and work environment was very friendly.
2. It taught me how to manage the customers and managed the process.
3. Well productive and always happy to help and learn things.
You are a number not a person. Bit like a modern day Victorian factory.
IT Manager (Former Employee), Newbury, ENGSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: there are some highly qualified and friendly people working there.
Cons: long hours, no breaks, poor management, poor training, expect to be a number and not a name. processes are nothing short of painful
Work life balance poor. Expect to work every lunch and longer hours than paid for every week. Can be a very tough environment which is highly political and often based on he or she who shouts the loudest rather than fact or common sense. Little or no training, even when training is promoted it gets cancelled by management due to work pressures. I have – more... seen some good ratings but not my experience and I know many in IT who are looking to leave. Management decisions across Vodafone are in the moment and generally not strategic so there's a lot of waste. Anyone looking for a promotion be aware that absolute max is 10% even for a large jump in pay so don't be fooled by the term opportunity.
Overall people will look back in 100 years and companies like Vodafone will be compared to factories from Victorian times, remember you are very much a number! – less
Secure basic job
Warehouse operative (Current Employee), Nuneaton/ LutterworthAugust 29, 2014
Pros: onsite parking, canteen, pension
Cons: not food on site, basic pay, low morale, few chances to better yourself
Although the warehouse gave a permenant employee a secure and long employment it was very hard to advance.
The pay was ok and the benefits were tempting but nothing that really made a big impact that i had hoped for.
Exciting workplace with a great culture of trust and honesty
Vodafone Discover Graduate (Current Employee), Newbury, ENGAugust 29, 2014
Pros: working culture, open to work from anywhere, open plan offices, great working environment
Cons: many meetings in the day can get in the way of continuing with your work.
A typical day within Vodafone is extremely exciting, very fast-paced and no day is the same.

Everyone is open to help you and share best practice with you. My co-workers and managers are hard-working , ambitious individuals who are happy to help when needed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is coming into work knowing I am actively making a difference – more... in improving company performance, being able to represent this brand is something I am very proud of doing. – less
Dynamic and rewarding culture
FL iOIT BEM, PMO & Prg Mgr (Former Employee), Newbury, UKAugust 28, 2014
Fast paced, dynamic, with excellent work-life balance. Culture is as much about people as it is about delivering outstanding services.

The most enjoyable part of the role, for me, was meeting exciting new people from around the globe. The hardest part was bringing people together across many time zones for meetings.
fun but pushy
customer service advisor (Former Employee), WAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: nothing
enjoyed the work place but the force off work was not nice treating individuals differently

1 2 3 4 5

About Vodafone

Vodafone Group is one of the world's top wireless phone services carriers with some 340 million customers in more than 20 countries. – Read more