VMware Employee Review

Good company, with good values
Order Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA2 May 2013
Fast paced environment, helpful peers, learned many aspects of EDI orders, Software licensing and SFDC
Pros
Helpful peers
Cons
Lack of written direction and processes

Other VMware Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Solution Architect: Scrum Master and Product Owner (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON25 January 2018
VMware has great benefits, compensation, and work/life balance. My working experience at VMware was heavily dependent on my manager, but I was lucky enough to have great managers.Changing careers outside of headquarters is possible, but the variety of roles are limited.
vmware review
Support Engineer for ESX (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON31 May 2017
- i was an escalation engineer. Many calls dealing with challenges that customers had for Vmware products. Never a dull moment
- i learned about about VMware products ; esx ; capacity planner ; vmware converter ; vmware storage issues ; Vmware networking issues
- culture : i was in canada office. It was interesting and fairly easy going. We worked hard and did alot of team events
- I left Vmware to pursue to Linux career. VMware Canada has since closed its doors .
Pros
free training free food
Cons
the turn over was bad.. people came and went

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VMware. Our community is ready to answer.