Vivonet

Vivonet Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Energetic and Positive workplace
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Burnaby BCOctober 10, 2013
Challenging and energetic work environment, with lots of positive reinforcement for management. Great work/life balance, you are treated as a valued team member regardless of position and trusted to make decisions on your own with guidance from management, never micromanaged.
Good company, great people.
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCOctober 10, 2013
Pros: flexible working hours, good leaders
Cons: long commute
The salary, benefits and vacation is good. Great communication with management, that promotes open door policy. Sometimes people are just busy to respond right away, but always make time for that later.

I like the goal setting meetings, which clarifies my goals and the direction. Company has weekly all company meetings, were each department reports – more... on the results and the directions company is moving towards. – less
Fun, challenging place to work
Operations (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCMarch 12, 2013
I've found there to be a lot of opportunity to learn and grow within my profession. In particular, my manager is open to new ideas, which I appreciate.

The people here are friendly and have fun together, and the company encourages this type of environment by providing frequent events and drinks on Fridays.
Young, Ambitious Company
Implementation Consultant & Team Trainer (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 19, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: product stability
Young company, ambitious and great place to work if you can work independently. Reasonable salary and plenty of room to grow.