Vivint

Vivint Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with table tennis table
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 29, 2014
Pros: getting to meet new people everyday
Cons: long hours
Meet at the office to organize the day and get focused. We would get into groups and role play with our sales pitches. I would participate in optional team building activities before I start my day. I've learned how to approach potential customers as well as skills to easily increase my product knowledge learning abilities. Management worked well because of the easy-going environment. Hardest part of the job was getting people to listen to my pitch. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to interact with different varieties of people.
Excellent team environment, good incentives, no benefits
Sales & Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 18, 2014
Pros: good team ethic
Cons: 6 day work week, long hours, people are horrible
At 2pm you start knocking, and you go until around 10pm. You're dropped off alone in your area, rain or shine, to sell.

I learned a lot about self discipline, self motivation, and using time to your advantage. Nothing about talking to people scares me any more, after the brow beating you took on the average day.

Everyone on the team is supportive and wants to see you succeed, the daily meetings kept track of everyone's progress, and offered feedback and tips for the coming day's work. Management always had your back and would help however they could.

The hardest part of the job was definitely seeing days or weeks pass in which you would not make a single sale, or get into a single house. People can be really rude, and the rejection is always hard.

The best parts of the job were the team building activities and incentives, like go karting or ping pong tournaments. The team had a huge sense of cameraderie, which made the days go by a lot easier.
sales management
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABApril 18, 2014
i learned how to manage sales meantime i learned new ways as a sales representative for managing sales.
An energetic, motivational, and powerful environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 26, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of an hour meeting every morning just before we head on out to our areas for the day.

The meeting comprised of motivational talks, factors, sales processes, and sales pitch perfection.

throughout the 8-hour day, we'd cover our designated areas and expect to reach at least 4-5 blocks worth of homes. We'd re-visit those homes at least 2 times over.

The team was unlike any other team I've ever worked for. I wouldn't consider the people I work with co-workers; they were family to me.
very fun to work with them
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Regina, SKOctober 26, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: kind of low wage
go to work whenever and leave whenever good pay you make good friends, and lots of food.