- Maintain records and assist in filing;
- Prepare documents and reports as instructed;
- Provide administrative support when needed;
- Coordinate with other departments on Quality Control related issues;
- Regularly update the department manager on test results, delays, problems, status; and
- Participate in other tasks that may be assigned by the department manager.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prefer candidates with education in an applicable discipline of science (chemistry, biochemistry, biology or related)
- Organized, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Able to type faster than 50 WPM
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Indeed - 21 months ago
Viva Pharmaceutical Inc. creates natural products and ingredients aimed at helping consumers get and stay healthy. Those products are...